60.

Chapter 60

After Xie Heyu finished reading this sentence, Yu Wen looked up at the sky melancholy, with tears in his eyes.

The boy touched his hair. This accusation was quite inexplicable. He was so excited that when he realized it, he felt a little embarrassed.

Xie Heyu remained calm and his mental state was as stable as an old dog.

Compared with him, the brain circuits of netizens seem to be very ups and downs.

"Brother, please smile, it makes me look like a lunatic."

"Brother, you're making me sweat."

"Xiaoyu is in charge of your manager! He's doubly funny like this, help!"

"Ah? I don't care about him. ?" Yu Wen laughed in surprise, "He usually takes care of me."

Xie Heyu swiped the screen, showed it to Yu Wen, and asked, "Do you still read it?"

Before Yu Wen could say anything, netizens were furious.

"Brother, you are a ninja. I admire you."

"In my last life, I killed people and set fires. In this life, I live on the same earth as Death Man."

"Don't think about it. Really, I have a friend who can't accept it. Of course it's not me. I This person dares to eat anything, even my friend has a bad stomach..."

Yu Wen turned off the screen and handed it back to the boy.

The number of people in the live broadcast room has increased three to four times compared to when it first started broadcasting. Many netizens in the barrage came from hot searches. Although Yu Wen did not follow the hot searches, it is obvious that such breaking news on the cusp of the storm will be hot searches.

Skipping the complaint topic, Yi Ming quickly collected her emotions and sat back in front of the camera. She didn't dare to let Xie Heyu go away, fearing that she and Yu Wen wouldn't be able to hold on any longer, leaving Xie Heyu with a stable mood to preside over the overall situation.

So netizens came in at one o'clock and saw three green T-shirts.

"...What a weird T-shirt, it's very pleasing to the eye."

"Which organization do you belong to? Can I join?"

Yu Wen sat in the middle, with his knees together, his hands folded, his posture dignified and solemn, and his forehead If you draw the moon on it, you can cosplay it with white leather and a blue sky.

Netizens affectionately call him "Judge Qingtian".

This is the first time that King Gua has taken the initiative to break the news, and it is also the first time that a justice has presided over an online court. Netizens asked him what he thought.

Yu Wen likes to have fun, but he doesn't like to become someone else's fun. Every time someone calls him the Melon King, he has a troubled expression.

But this time, for justice, he stood up!

"We have no organization, we are just ordinary, righteous and enthusiastic citizens... To be awarded the title of 'Melon King', first of all, I would like to thank my company, Starlight Media. Without the company's basic salary, I would not be where I am today..."

"Here he comes again, his ability to talk nonsense."

"All netizens are following me! Xiaoyu's wife gave a major acceptance speech! Listen to me!"

At the end of the live broadcast, Yi Ming pulled out a small air hammer from home With an official hat from a costume drama, Yu Wen put on the official hat, solemnly raised a small hammer, and said: "Does the defendant's lawyer have any objections?"