75.

Chapter 75:

He has read Xie Heyu's calligraphy, which is clear and sharp. The writing of these characters is still a bit green and the writing style is not yet formed, but people who are familiar with it can tell at a glance that it is Xie Heyu's calligraphy.

Yu Wen pinched the fabric of the school uniform and felt something was wrong.

The pattern could be a coincidence...but the little fish brother inside the lining...

in any case, this title should represent one person. Exactly the same pattern, similar symbolic meaning... It would be far-fetched to say this is a coincidence.

Yu Wen thought about it for a moment, and the plot trends of n science fiction versions quickly emerged in his mind. Parallel time and space? alien? Clones? The future world...

a more bloody version...in fact, he is now in a state of amnesia and has forgotten his lover. Xie Heyu keeps only one memory and starts over with him, but the evidence of his past love will not disappear with the memory and is left in the old things. Go...

wow, so bloody.

Yu Wen got a little excited and ran out with his school uniform. He happened to meet Xie Heyu coming downstairs in the living room.

"Teacher Xie, please explain this!" He unfolded his school uniform and looked at Xie Heyu with burning eyes. Although his tone was questioning, he was obviously more curious.

Xie Heyu looked away from his face, scanned the writing on the lining, and his eyes suddenly focused.

Before asking, Yu Wen felt that this should involve some old things. Xie Heyu had to slowly recall it. God's will was mysterious and mysterious, leaving countless coincidences on people from two different worlds... This can only mean that they are destined. .

However, Xie Heyu was silent for a long time, that was not the expression of memories.

Yu Wen's enthusiastic smile slowly faded, and the hand holding up the school uniform dropped. He asked: "Have we really met?"

He remembered that a long time ago, Xie Heyu asked "Have we met?", but Xie Jiamao said this It was a sequelae of concussion, and Xie Heyu never mentioned it again later.

Xie Heyu frowned, as if to retort, and opened his thin lips, but could not express any excuse.

It's one thing to make up random stories, but if such a bizarre story really happened to him, Yu Wen would find it unacceptable.

He preferred it to be a coincidence.

Yu Wen raised his eyes and stared at Xie Heyu, and asked probingly: "Do you know my origin..."

"...Yes." Xie Heyu finally spoke and said, "I guessed it, you-"

Yu Wen: "I It means, before I deliberately reveal it to you."

Xie He said: "..."

He didn't say anything, and Yu Wen got the answer.

The living room was cluttered and there was nowhere to go. Yu Wen wanted to find a place to sit and have a good chat, but looking around, there were cardboard boxes everywhere. Xie Heyu came over to hold his hand. He didn't think clearly about it, but subconsciously avoided it.

"..."

His back was pressed against the wall, and the cold touch passed through the fabric of his clothes and reached his skin. Yu Wen froze in place, and Xie Heyu seemed stunned too.

Concealment is a sharp knife that cuts a gap in the harmonious relationship between the two. The body is far more honest than the mind. Now that there is a gap, they can no longer be as close as before.