99. Extra Romance (2)

Chapter 99: Extra romance: (2)

Yu Wen watched with great interest on the swing. He never made a sound, so Chu Han didn't notice his presence at first.

When Feng Chengzhou was dragged away by the men in black, Chu Han turned his head and met Yu Wen's gaze.

"..."

Yu Wen felt at ease and was not embarrassed. He bit his straw and waved to him, gesturing for him to come over and sit down.

After Chu Han took out the envelope, he sat next to Yu Wen and opened it. He glanced at it briefly and frowned: "What is this? Is there any difference if you choose?"

Yu Wen simply told him his speculation.

Chu Han nodded as if understanding, "That is to say, I have to guess the option Feng Chengzhou will choose before the program team will release him." Yu

Wen nodded, "That's what I mean."

Chu Han lowered his eyes. , glanced at ABCD.

"I don't choose."

Yu Wen: "Why?"

Chu Han pointed at the 'owner' of option c with an ugly expression, "He must choose this."

Yu Wen pursed his lips.

Our Mr. Feng really loves to pursue excitement.

At the same moment, a certain room in the villa.

Feng Chengzhou frowned at ABCD in deep thought and asked, "What is the difference between the four options?"

"The selected options are likely to be realized." The staff member answered.

Feng Chengzhou took a deep breath slowly.

He hooked up the C with just one swipe!

I misunderstood, I misunderstood the program team.

This is not causing trouble, this is giving him benefits!

pd, good guy, great.

Next door room.

Xie Heyu held the question and answer card, sat on the sofa in the room, and scrolled through his phone out of boredom.

PD was worried that he would secretly send a message to Yu Wen, so he specially arranged for a staff member to walk behind him. After going back and forth three times, he took the initiative and said: "I didn't report it. I respect the rules of the show."

His target was a well-known variety show rule breaker. Or, he was so disciplined that he caught the program team off guard. The deputy PD held the headset and said awkwardly: "Oh, have you considered it, Mr. Xie? Which one are you going to choose?"

Xie Heyu smiled at the camera, "I guess Yu Wen won't choose in a short time. It's useless if I choose. Let's all take a rest."

Deputy PD: "...how do you know he won't choose?"

Xie Heyu looked down at his phone and typed quickly with his fingers. , the staff sneaked behind him and took a look, and found that he was replying to the company's work email.

The staff looked at him with sympathy in their eyes.

What a pitiful worker. You have to work overtime while recording a variety show. This company is not good.

"He will definitely be squatting at the door to watch the reactions of other guests who were kidnapped by the men in black. He should wait until everyone has arrived before he will think of me." Xie Heyu concentrated on replying to the email and took the time to answer the deputy PD's question, "Don't worry about me, first Let's interview other people."