10. Difficulty

Chapter 10 Difficulty

It was already afternoon when he returned home. Yu Wen changed his clothes and prepared to go downstairs to fill his stomach and catch up on his sleep.

Xie Jiamao sent a message saying that he had won a variety show and that some details needed to be discussed in person. Yu Wen turned back and headed straight for the roadside stall and waited in a nearby romantic cafe.

It was a weekday afternoon and there were not many people in the cafe.

Yu Wen found a remote and hidden booth, placed his order, picked up the magazine on the table and flipped through it.

After a while, someone took a seat in the booth behind him, and the sound of clothes rustling was very close at hand.

He glanced to the side and saw the silhouette of the person behind him on the glass window - a man, wearing a fisherman's hat and a mask, with a slim and beautiful figure, very outstanding.

Yu Wenxin said that the location of the booth was quite good. He could see the other party through the glass window, but the other party could not see him.

After a while, he heard the low voice of the person behind him: "Why are you here?"

The two booths were in remote locations, and the music was far away. He could almost clearly hear every word spoken in the back seat.

He was about to make some noise to remind him that there was someone here when another voice spoke: "Go to the hospital to get the report. I'm a little late. This is what you want."

"I asked you to take a picture of Feng Chengzhou. What did you take?

"Yes, Mr. Xi, Prince Huiteng has been accompanied by bodyguards recently..."

"Nothing was taken?" "

Hehehe, yes"

Yu Wen was silent.

He quietly sat down a little, letting the booth block his entire body, and glanced at the glass window.

The bright glass window reflected the scene opposite the tall and thin man - an ordinary man in his thirties, holding his chest and back, sitting down with a sneer on his face.

The tall and lanky man took the document bag and was a little impatient while unpacking it. He pulled off his hat and exposed his blue-gray hair fluffily to the air.

Yu Wen felt that the blue hair looked familiar, but he couldn't remember it for a moment.

Lan Mao's voice was very pleasant. Even though it was slightly muffled and filled with anger, it was still magnetic and pleasant.

Lan Mao said unceremoniously: "Trash."

He opened the file bag, took out the paper, and after a while, he said "ha" with unknown meaning.

"There is a parent-child relationship..."

Yu Wen: "..."

Paternity test.

Good for catching horses.

He shouldn't have walked into this cafe on this sunny afternoon.

"Have you read this appraisal?"

The man suspected of being a private detective replied: "Yes, Mr. Xi. You are a public figure and cannot enter and leave the hospital. I took the report."

"Shut your mouth."

"This is Naturally."

His surname is Xi, Lanmao.