9. Hot search

Chapter 9 The hot search

staff talked hard and pushed Yu and Wen to the front.

Four figures were crowded in front of the camera. Yu Wen and Xiao Li were sitting on both sides, barely able to get into the frame. Chu Han and Peng Nie in the middle were squeezed so that they could not move. The four of them were sitting upright, with red scarves hanging on their chests, so well behaved that they could cosplay as primary school students.

"Chu Han stays, Xiao Yu and Xiao Li stay, and the other one goes out."

"Xiao Chu is handsome, Xiao Yu is beautiful, Xiao Li is gorgeous, and the other one is still alive."

"Hey, everyone, I'm not here. It's an eyesore." The host made a gesture of getting up to move the stool, and teased: "I don't have the same style as these three."

The barrage said a few perfunctory words of comfort, and he sat back down the slope.

Yu Wen occupies a corner of the camera, his eyes empty.

He respects every job, but he really doesn't want to work. Rather than sitting in front and selling goods, he would rather be a backdrop in the back.

After all, he only paid for the background board.

"Just treat this as your own home, don't be restrained."

"You shouldn't be."

"How can my beloved concubine be so well-behaved? Couldn't the lively appearance just now be a lie?"

"The child is quiet, he must be acting like a monster."

Yu Wen The tip of his eyes caught sight of this, and the hand on his knee moved slightly, and he was about to cheer up. The next moment, colorful special effects exploded on the screen, and someone sent a carnival.

Chu Han next to him was stunned for a second, and his expression slowly became cold.

Yu Wen instantly relaxed and collapsed into the original shape.

——The protagonist enters the stage.

He had just reviewed the book the night before and knew that Feng Chengzhou would frantically shower Chu Han with gifts in the live broadcast room. It was probably some kind of clumsy courtship method of male peacocks. In short, the effect was average, and it even had a little counter-effect.

Anyway, in the last paragraph, Chu Han’s plot is as follows: [He managed to wait until the end of the live broadcast. He could hardly hold back his smile in the face of the flattery around him and wanted to walk away. ]

"Rise up!" "Best Actor" is a book about the entertainment industry career centered on the protagonist Chu Han, the official partner Feng Chengzhou. I don't know if the emotional line is good or not, but it is actually a bit hardcore.

Feng Chengzhou, the crown prince of a top entertainment group, accidentally met Chu Han a few months ago. Their personalities were compatible and they had a great time chatting with him. Chu Han didn't pay much attention to the circle, and Feng Chengzhou deliberately concealed it. Until half a month ago, he thought this friend was a poor little guy who was poor and had no place to stay.

After discovering the truth, he was naturally very angry and deleted all contact information of Feng Chengzhou in anger.

And all the ambiguities brewed by the two people's previous relationship also disappeared in an instant.

Chu Han treats people sincerely and is somewhat aloof. For him, acting is just a job. He has no intention of pursuing resources. He avoids people in high positions like Feng Chengzhou.