24.

Chapter 24

Yu Wen did not turn on the double speed. He watched in a daze for more than half an hour, and finally he became more awake.

After waking up, hunger spread from his stomach. He got up and walked to the kitchen to prepare for food.

The kitchen is empty, there is nothing to store food, only a few bottles of milk and a few boxes of fruit.

He glanced lazily and pulled out a tomato. The tomatoes were cold in the refrigerator. He was wondering if he should scald them with hot water, then he glanced at the ginger milk next to them.

The porcelain bowl contained a milky white solid with a flat surface, as tempting as solid yogurt.

Yu heard that heaven and man were at war in his heart.

He thought of Xie Heyu again. I remember that when he was so dizzy from the fever, Teacher Xie said that he would make him something else to eat later. Now that he was awake, that sentence was as hazy as a dream in his memory, but he still felt that it was not a dream.

It's a pity that Xie Heyu has something to do and leaves.

Yu Wen picked up the bowl of ginger milk. The bottom of the bowl was still warm. He lowered his head and smelled it like a kitten sniffing food. He felt that the smell of ginger was not strong and he seemed to be able to accept it.

He turned and sniffed the tomatoes again. Hey, they were cold.

In the end, I chose Ginger and Milk.

He sat back on the sofa, wrapped himself tightly in the quilt, and enjoyed his wonderful performance in the variety show while eating.

-After

the points were announced at noon, Chu Han exercised his right to change teams, and Yu Wen and Xi Su formed a new team.

I didn't notice it during the recording, but looking at it on the screen now, he and Xi Su seemed harmonious, occasionally talking to each other, but from time to time their expressions always showed a bit of disgust.

Not only did he dislike Xi Su, Xi Su also disliked him.

There was a scene where they were squatting on the ground digging for mushrooms. Yu Wen was holding a popsicle and pointing at Jiang Shan, "I dug it wrong. This is an egg... dig that one..."

Xi Su said, "Oh."

He turned around and buried the egg back, then dug it out. Yu heard the one he had chosen and said smoothly, "Master, is it this one?"

Master Yu looked at it carefully, waved his hand and nodded with satisfaction, "Yes."

"Xiao Yu looked at Xiao Xi: idiot. Xiao Xi looked at Xiao Yu: Things are going well."

"Master?"

"Hahahahaha, what's going on with you two, it's so funny..."

"He is the master, then who am I?"

"Give me a role, I want to join. You."

"These two have a sense of disdain for each other."

"Can you please let them have fun? Nothing else, I just like to see these two people being annoyed to death but having to get along well. "

Yu Wen, who was in front of the TV, choked when he saw this.

He held the ginger against the milk, and was so angry that his mouth was full of smoke. After coughing heartbreakingly, he felt evil and courageous. He picked up his cell phone and sent Xi Su a message: [Stupid Lanmao! 】