High On Love

I woke by the sun shining into my eyes and blinded me. I sat up in the bed and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes until I turned around and saw Marshall lie sleeping next to me. He lay on his stomach and the thin sheet covered below his waist and down.

My gaze fell upon his peaceful face, it was a smile lurking on his lips. I've heard that it is when we look at a person sleeping, it is only then one can see their inner thoughts and feelings. I wonder what he was thinking?

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek before I pulled off my covers and putted on my bikini. I went out of the house and down the beach, the sand was warm and soft under my feet and made me yearn to feel the water.

I threw away my towel and ran out into the fresh water. Despite the fact that the water was hot, it was cool to my already hot skin. I plunged into the water and took a few strokes before I swam back to shore and lay down on the towel to tan.

I turned and opened the pocket in the towel and took out my phone and earbuds. I plugged the earbuds in to my phone and put on my favorite music playlist; Eminem Mix <3, hihi! I laid myself smiling back on the towel and pressed play, the music started and I recognized the beginning of Ass Like That. It was so funny and at the same time damn sexy! Don't judge me...

"The way you shake it, I can't believe it. I've never seen an Ass Like That... I sang and smiled. "The way you move it, It's almost too good--" Someone pulled out my earplug.

"--to be true. I've never seen an ass like that!" Marshall continued and spanked my ass.

"Ah!" I laughed and looked up at him, I put music on pause and sat up. I smiled and leaned in to him. I kissed his cheek. "Good morning, did you sleep well?" I asked, he nodded.

"Ass Like That? You're one special..." He said and laughed.

"You have even stranger songs that I like to listen to ..." He raised one eyebrow and looked at me.

"Which one?"

"Fack." I smiled and pulled out the earbuds from my phone and found the song from the playlist and played it. "Ah, ah, ah-ah !!" I sang, Marshall began to howl with laughter before he started singing with me, he made facial expressions that matched the song so good that I couldn't manage to sing any more. I howled with laughter and dropped my phone down on the towel.

Suddenly Marshall grabbed around me and lifted me up on his shoulder before he ran towards the water. I laughed so much that I felt the tears running down my face.

Marshall ran into the water and when we were far enough out, he dropped me right down. I felt the cool, but hot water surrounding me and lifted my head above water. I smiled at him when I met his eyes and stood up against him to our lips met. I brought my hands over his neck and before he realized what I planned, I pulled him under the water with me.

Both jumped out of the water at the same time and laughed and coughed while we looked at each other, our eyes met and I was captivated. He was the right one, I was sure... And I've been sure since I met him the first time, the very first time!

I remember it like it was yesterday that me, Mom and Dad stood outside his wardrobe and waited. Mom had spent the rest of her salary at the backstage-pass, so I could meet my idol. When I was 24, on my birthday, I met him the first time!

----

I knocked on the door and smiled from ear to ear, he was one year older than me and FUCKING HANDSOME !!! It was the only thing I knew about him, except that he was an amazing rapper with dope lyrics... And the rest of his life-story... Well, what he'd shared through his music at least... Which is pretty much everything... So...

"Hold on a sec!" I heard from the dressing room and I felt the hairs stand up, his voice ... GOD! I turned to my mom and smiled even wider, and even I thought my face was going to burst!

Suddenly the door opened to a sight I will never forget ... There he stood, my idol! (And my future husband ... But I didn't know it at the time!!) I gaped and expected a big scream, but I didn't get out a sound.

"Hi! My name is---" He began in a joking tone, he met my gaze and his eyes went big. "Ehrm .... Marshall." He said, holding out his hand, I wanted to kiss him right there, but he had a wife and children ...

I couldn't control myself and jumped on him in a hug, hecatched me, first he was a little intimidated by my sudden outburst. Then he relaxed and let out a laugh, it was the first time I had heard him laugh and that laughter made me even more in love.

We went into the locker room, where we met Proof and I got to interview them both for a bit...

---

I smiled at Marshall when we sat down at the beach table.

"Marshall? When you were 25..?" I asked.

"Mhm? Yeah ..?" He replied.

"On the tour you had that year?"

"Yeeeah?"

"That fan who'd bought a bacstage-pass and met you in your warderobe with her parents?"

He opened his eyes, a little shocked.

"How the fuck do you know that?"