CWISSMAAAASS

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM !!!!"

I woke up with a jump and the back of my head bashed into Marshall's forehead, which made him woke up, too. We groaned tired and sat up in bed to stretch ourselves when the bedroom door was torn up. Matthew and Angel stood in the doorway in a big smile and the smile got even bigger when they saw Marshall.

"DAD!" They shouted in unison, sprinted, took off and jumped into bed. They crawled up to him and hugged him while they smiled from ear to ear.

"Heeey, have you been nice to mommy when I've been gone?" He asked, scratching his forehead tired before he tried to shake the sleep off. They still hung around his neck while they smiled and laughed.

Matthew was the first one that let go of him to meet his gaze.

"I've been nice, right mom? I have been nice right?" He asked, suddenly uncertain. I smiled at him and nodded, Matthew had torn the head of a Barbie doll, but it wasn't any worse than popping it into place. That was actually the "meanest" he had done while Marshall was gone, so it had gone fine.

"You've been a nice little boy, Matty. You'll probably get a lot of presents this Christmas?" I said smiling, the eyes of Angel and Matthew lit up when they heard the word Christmas.

"CWISSMAAASS !!!" They shouted in unison again and smiled wide at each other before they ran out of the bedroom and on their way to open their current present calendar. A new present every day until christmas.

I met Marshall's gaze with an easy smile and laid me into the crook of his arm. I looked up at him as he rubbed his forehead with a sulk lip and met my gaze.

"Ouch ..." He said, I couldn't help laughing before I leaned up to him and kissed him quickly as Matthew and Angel jumped up in our bed again.

"Look what I got, dad! A microphone !! Now I can do what you do !!" He said proudly and unpacked the microphone. Marshall laughed briefly and sat up in bed so the covers didn't covered his chest, I could of course not get myself not to take a little look ...

"Okay, what is your stage name then, little man?" Marshall asked and tousled Mattys brown, curly hair.

Matty stood up in the bed and looked down at his dad with a sour pout, Marshall realized it right away and laughed a short laugh.

"Fine, you're my big man, my homie. Okay?" He said and gave him a high-five.

"Let me hear what skills you got?" I said smiling, Matthew smiled at me before Matty started.

"I'm Matthew, the biggest of all! I can rap better than all of you! No, that didn't rhyme ..." He said sad, Marshall coughed smiling and waved him over.

"I can rap better all of y'all, try that." He said, and gave him the thumbs up. Matty smiled at Marshall and took the microphone up to his mouth, ready for another round.

"I'm restarting, okay?" He said, Angel encouraged him smiling with a little applause. We nodded to him and let him start again. "I'm Matthew, the biggest of all! I can rap better than all of ya'll !! Oh thank you !! I love it! I'm gonna be just as you when I grow up." Matty said and hugged Marshall fond. Marshall met my gaze smiling and winked at me.

"My turn !!" Said Angel and jumped up on the bed happy. "Look what I got !!" She said smiling and showed us the white teddy bear with a pink ribbon with hearts around it's neck. "It's so fluffy and cuddly !! I'm gonna call him Mr. Cuddles !! Mommy, you've got to kiss Mr. Cuddles!" She said and handed me the bear, I smiled at Mr. Cuddles.

"Hello there, Mr. Cuddles!" I said and kissed the bear on the nose, she laughed satisfied and handed the bear against Marshall, I looked at him with an expectant look. I saw that he saw me and smiled briefly.

"Mr. Cuddles ... We meet again!" He said and glimpsed the bear, Matthew and Angel laughed out loud.

"Kiss him, daddy! He likes you!" She said and pushed the bear up into his face, I laughed out loud when Marshall began to complain. On his very own way, haha!

"OH MY GOD !! MR. CUDDLES IS ATTACKING !!" Marshall pulled the covers away and jumped out of bed with the teddy bear in his hand, brought it against himself and steered it so that it looked like it attacked him. "AAAAAAH !!" He screamed as he ran out of the bedroom, the kids followed him in full laughter. And me? Well, THIS'll probably be a nice comeback to INSTAGRAAAAAM !!! : D

I picked up my phone and ran after them, Marshall flew around the living room while the bear attacked him.

"AH! MR. CUDDLES ISN'T CUDDLY BEHIND THE EARS!! ANGEL! YOU'VE GOT TO YOU TELL HIM TO STOP !!" Cried Marshall and sat down on his knees, Angel walked to him smiling and looked at her teddy. The bear turned his head towards her, while Marshall pretended he was scared and almost looked like he was dying! 

"Mr. Cuddles, that's dad! He's nice when you get to know him!"She said smiling, and then the teddy jumped on Marshall again and he fell to the floor, he was still controlling the bear.

"Mr. Cuddles is a good bear!" Marshall said through the bear and did his voice as light as possible. I almost laughed myself to death.

"No, Mr. Cuddles! Good bears are nice to everyone! Say sorry to dad!" She said sternly, Matty nodded as serios behind her. This was so incredibly cute !!!

"But, but ... Nnnn .... Okay ... Dad?" Marshall looked up and tilted his head towards the bear with a scared glance.

"Yeah?" He replied and glimpsed the bear, as did Mr. Cuddles.

"Mr. Cuddles ..." Angel allerted threatening, the bear looked at her and nodded before he looked at Marshall.

"I'm sorry ..." Marshall looked at the bear and gave it a light smile before he kissed his head.

"YAY !!" Angel cheered when Marshall gave her back the bear, they both ran up the stairs and onto their bedrooms.

Marshall sat down on the couch smiling, I laughed briefly and sat on his lap.

"You're so good with them ..." I said and met his gaze, he looked at me critically.

"Mr. Cuddles is after me, I can feel it..." He said, I cracked once again before I kissed him lightly.