Detroit; Part 2

I stared at the TV's pissed, Saturday and not a damn thing to watch on tv ?? I mean, what the hell ?? I turned the TV off acidic and saw that the clock was 2:40 pm... No he's been sleeping for a long time!

I looked around, Haillie wasn't home, Marshall was sleeping, there was nothing to watch on TV ... What the heck do I do today to make the time to go ?? Well, well...

I picked up my phone from my back pocket and opened Instagram. I was bored, so I browsed through ALL the comments on the last picture I posted. That of the candy and Mr. Red and that stupid shit...

"You are so lucky!"

"Fuck you, you fucking bitch!" I laughed, haters gonna hate...

I even bothered to open twitter, guess what I did there? You guessed righ, flipped through comments ... How exciting is my life ...

"Best couple EVER! <3"

"JM and MM are the best !!"

"Hahaha !! JM AND MM FOREVER !! Lol, so epic!" 

I decided to tweet a little bit, see if I found someone to talk to while I waited for Marshall to wake up from a coma in the next room ...

"Tweet me, I'm lonely !! :(" 

I wrote and comments started rolling in.

One who asked "Is something wrong? :(" Got my attention and "won" me to chat. I sent -SusaLLShady- a smiley.

"OMG! YOU ANSWERED !!" 

"Haha! I just want someone to talk to ... :(" I wrote back and saw she wrote quickly.

"OH! YES !! I'm a huge fan, uhm ... Is everything okay? :)"

"Everything is fine! Marshall's sleeping, so I'm lonely :("

"IIIKK !! So ... What do you wanna talk about? :)"

"I don't know, what do you wanna talk about?"

"I think that's pretty obvious ...;)" I like her!

"Haha! Go ahead! You must have some questions, I know the feeling ... Go ahead;)"

"Seriously! THANK YOU !! OMG !! Okay ... I have SOOO many questions !! First: How is it to be married to him ?? :3"

"It's Great, he's so caring, loving, wonderful and super-romantic !! <3"

"AWW !!! <3 <3 You are so lucky !! I'm so jealous!"

"Haha! I would be too ...;)"

I leaned back smiling when I heard a sleepy groan from the bedroom. Is he awake ?? HE'S AWAKE !! YAY !! Maybe ?? I don't know ... Let's check!

"Gotta go, he's awake now <3" 

I sent and put down my phone before she got a chance to respond. I jumped off the couch and crept quietly over to the bedroom and looked in. He sat up in bed with his back towards me and looked out the window. Oh ... His back ... His muscular back which was absolutely perfect and flawless ...

Jesus, I'm damn lonely. Just by looking at his back?? WOW ...

He stretched and turned to look at his watch, he didn't see me since I stared through a narrow crack between the door and the wall. I smiled when I saw him, his tousled blonde hair, his beautiful eyes that were completely infallible where they grew of surprise when he saw the clock. 

My handsome man ... I thought to myself and smiled. He yawned loudly once and looked around, his eyes stopped on my pillow. I smiled wider when he picked up the pillow, sniffed it and shook his head. He let out a small laugh before he told himself: