FFS Marshall!

"I thought we agreed on this ..." I sighed as he began to discuss again.

"You agreed on this, I really want to know the gender of our baby so I can start on a room..." He said and turned into our driveway. I heard he was getting edgy in his voice.

"You don't need to know the gender to start on the room, Marshall... Just make it neutral..."

"Okay, then! Are we gonna buy neutral clothes as well ?? You know a baby is born with no clothes right ??" I looked at him shocked.

"For fuck sake, Marshall! Of course I know that! I'm not stupid!"

"Great! But it is our baby, and we both have to agree about it !! And I don't agree about this, at all!" I stared hard into the dash front displays and rubbed my teeth against each other still. "You understand?? I really want to---" He began, but I cracked.

"You really want to !? SHUT THE HELL UP, MARSHALL! The baby is in MY body and I'm in charge of it !!" I pulled off my seatbelt angry and opened the car door.

"Jessica--" He bagn, but I slammed the car door on him before he could finish the sentence. I stomped up the stairs and up to the front door and locked it up pissed.

"Haillie ??!" I cried, to check if there were a child-free sone right now. (free for children who were born at least)

I listened, but heard nothing. All right, then I was right. This weekend, Haillie was with Kim.

I kicked off my shoes and stomped into the room, lay down on the couch and turned on the TV as the door was opened again. I exhaled angrily as I saw Marshall walked into the room. He walked slowly, sent me a cold glance before he walked over to the fridge and took out a Red Bull.

Silence. A tense silence spread out in the room, the only thing that made sound was the TV and Marshall when he sipped from the Red Bull.

He leaned up to the bench with his eyes fixed on the TV when whatever it was I looked at were finished. I switched channel angry and came across a news report ... about us?

"Eminem and Jessica are the hottest couple right now, they are currently awaiting their baby and he or she is expected to come in one month! Take a look at these gorgeous photos of the cute couple!" Said the news anchor and pictures of me and Marshall came up. We walked hand in hand down the street, with hoodies over our heads and I was wearing sunglasse. I was smiling in the picture, Marshall looked me in the eyes as he held one hand on my stomach. I put my hand on his as he leaned toward me and kissed me. "Aren't they cute! Eminem and his wife hasn't been so much in the spotlight lately, but we're hoping to get a glimpse of the couple on this years EMA'S!" I turned off the TV and threw the remote control so it landed on the table in front of me.

"Are you going to EMA'S ..." I asked softly and closed my eyes. He cleared his throat loudly.

"Yeah ..." He answered and I heard he was walking. I opened my eyes quickly to check if he was still there, and saw he was just gonna trash the Red Bull box. He met my gaze as he turned around again.

There was a silence in the room once again.

Suddenly I felt a kick and I smiled. I sat up on the couch and pulled up my t-shirt so my belly was fully visible. I stroked my belly as I felt he kicked again.

"He's kicking!" I said and forgot everything that had happened. Marshall came up to me, sat down on his knees in front of me  and looked me in the eyes before he put his hands where I my hands were. He smiled when I felt he kicked again. "He's strong, I can really feel the kicking of the little one!" I laughed, he looked up and met my gaze with a slight smile.

"He?" He asked, my smile faded. Had I just said 'he'?

"Or a she, of course!" I laughed and felt on my belly again. He didn't let his gaze off of me.

"But you said he, why?" He asked, I met his gaze. It was no point in playing it off, I might as well say it.

"I said he, because ... I wanna give you a son, Marshall ..." I said, he smiled at me lightly and took his hands in mine and looked me in the eyes. "You already have Haillie, I wanna give you a son that you can teach basketball, play-fight with and--" He smiled at me lightly as he shushed me.

"I love you ... I don't care if we have a girl or a boy, I'll love the baby no matter what. And the play-fighting? I have you for that." He said smiling and struck my arm playfully, I struck playfully back and smiled at him. He looked into my eyes. "I love you, and I'm sorry for--" He began, but I pulled him up to me in a kiss.