AAAAAAAH!!!!

My eyes popped up and looked up at the dark ceiling. Why was I awake now? I turned in bed and looked at the empty side of the bed, typical... wait ...

It was like a clock ticking when it started. My stomach turned inside out and what felt like a cramp spread out in the lower part of my belly.

FUCKING HELL !!!

I breathed deeply and took me to the stomach, fuck me! It's coming! The kid's coming!!!

"Marshall !!" I cried and groaned of pain from the stomach, I heard no answer. "MARSHALL !!! AAAAAH!!!" I screamed as the cramps got worse, I heard a door slam up, hoping it was him, but it was Haillie. She looked at me startled.

"Jessica ??? Are you--" She began, but another scream from me stopped her before she was finished.

"Get ... MARSHALL !!" I said and exhaled heavily to try to stay calm, she nodded and quickly ran out of room. I grabbed the covers and squeezed it between my fists in a desperate attempt to control the cramps when I heard a loud: WHAT ?! Below, followed by tramping up the stairs.

I was breathing heavily and clenched my teeth when the door opened once again and Marshall ran towards me with eyes wide open.

"Are you okay ??" He asked shocked and took my hand in his, I didn't respond when I squeazed his hand when another wave of labor pains came over me. I met his gaze and replied with clenched teeth.

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE IT ?!" I yelled, he looked me in the eye when he spoke to Haillie.

"Haillie, get dressed. You're sleeping at Anne and Johns place, okay?" He looked at me to see if it was okay, I nodded between heavy breaths.

"Okay." She said, and ran out of room, Marshall walked to the wardrobe and took out my old pyjama pants, I shook my head quickly. I wouldn't fucking go with pink !!

"Jessica, ou don't have to think about that now! Pink isn't---" he began, but I stared at him pissed. "Okay, it's pretty bad." He finally said and threw it away before he pulled out a pair of pants with elastic waistband and a hoodie. He helped me to put them on when Haillie entered the room again, she sent me a wry smile, I tried to smile back, but just then another round of labor pains began.

"OH MY GOD !!" I screamed. Marshall looked at me uneasy and kept my hand in his with wide open eyes. "DON'T JUST STAND THERE !! GET ME TO THE HOSPITAL !!" I exclaimed and was panting like crazy, Marshall nodded quickly and helped me up from the bed and backed me up while we walked out of the bedroom and out to the car.

Haillie followed us straight behind and got into the back seat quickly, Marshall let go around me when we got to the car and opened the door, adjusted the seat and helped me in. He closed the door.

He drove out quickly and I'm sure he pressed the gas as hard as he could when I started to groan once again. He drove up the driveway to grandma and grandpa, ran out of the car and up to the front door. He knocked and called interchangeably. Finally the door opened ann an angry grandpa came walking out.

"YOY CAN'T JUST--" He began, but stopped when he met Marshall's uneasy gaze.

"The baby's coming, can you guys watch Haillie tonight? Please!" He said, he nodded and smiled at Haillie before he met my gaze. "Thanks." Said Marshall and turned to walk back to the car when Haillie ran out of the car to John. She gave him a big hug and gave me a smile.

"Good luck!" She shouted after us, I smiled at her as we drove out the driveway.

"FUUUUCK !! HOLY MOTHERFUCKING JESUS ​​!! MOTHERFUCKER !! FUCKING GOD OF AAAAGH !!!!" I screamed, Marshall laughed briefly, he knew I'd held that in for a while... "Sorry ..." I said through clenched teeth and exhaled to calm me down.

"Don't fucking swear in my fucking car, it's not fucking nice." He said, that got me in a better mood! Until another round of cramps ruined it all...