Can I come?

"Yeah, I'll be right there. See ya, Rih ..." he said and hung up, he met my gaze with a wry smile. "I gotta go, baby ..." He said, I nodded to him understandable and kissed him briefly before he got up from the bed and walked over to the closet to find something to wear. I sat still in the bed and watched him, he wore a white t-shirt, a necklace, a black leather jacket and his black hat. He rolled up his sleeves to his leather jacket and turned to me. Without thinking I opened mouth.

"Can I come?" I asked, startled by my own decision, he smiled at me and nodded enthusiastically.

"Sure! You'll like Rih, she's cool." He said and showed me thumbs up when I got up and walked over to the wardrobe to find something to wear. I took my favorite outfit on me quickly. One of  Marshall's hoodies, a white t-shirt which said: 'Fuck ya'll, I'm The Real Slim Shady!' on and boyfriend jeans. A real laid-back style with a hint of fashion in at the same time. On top of it all, I took a straightener and straightened my hair before I finally took a cap on, as it ironically said 'Fuck You' on. I was a bit in that kinda mood today, but of what I knew about Rihanna, she wouldn't mind.

I turned to Marshall and posed shy with a slight smile, he smiled and stood up from the bed and put his arms around me as he looked into my eyes.

"Aren't we a weird ass couple..." He chuckled kissed me quick as he took my hand in his and walked me me out of the bedroom, down the stairs, through the living room and into the hallway. I put on my Nikes, so did he, he always did...

____

As soon as we arrived to where the concert was going to be, we had to go in the back door because of all the fans who had turned up outside and screamed like crazy. We rushed in, holy fuck it was big... Eheh, that's what she said!

"MARSHALL !!" Sounded a familiar voice behind us, we turned in equal and met the smiling face of Rihanna. "Oh! You must be Jessica! So nice to finally meet you! Marshall can't stop talking about you ..." She said and sent me a wink as Marshall cleared his throat towards her as a warning.

"Shut up..." he said and put his arm around me, Rihanna burst out laughing and clapped her hands together.

"Oh by the way, giiirl! I like your style..." She said smiling, I smiled at her and met her gaze. "Okay, can the real slim shady please come here and do what we've practiced?" Asked Rihanna and began walk backwards towards the stage.

Marshall looked at my t-shirt and then on Rihanna.

"Which One? You want the girl version or the dude-version?" He asked, I giggled, which caused Marshall to turn his attention to me since I hadn't laughed in a while ... But his eyes flickered onto Rihanna again when she answered his question.

"The Dude-version, please. And Jessica?" I looked up at her, she came to me and took my hands in hers.

"What?" I asked, she looked at me serious with a smile.

"I hope we can get to know eachother better! You look cool! I see why you charmed Slim Shady ..." she said and winked at me, she was so down to earth! 

"Thanks!" I smiled, she patted me on the back and walked with Marshall on stage, I sat down among the small audience that was present and smiled as the intro to 'Love The Way You Lie' began and Rihanna came walking out on stage, she has an absolutely beautiful voice !! 

"Just gonna stand there and watch me burn? Well, that's alright because I like the way it hurts ... Just gonna stand there and hear me cry? Well, that's alright because I love the way you lie .... I love the way you lieeee ...." She held the last note longer and the background music faded out and suddenly Marshall jumped up on the stage from the floor.

"I can't tell you what it really is--" He rapped, I smiled when he met my gaze as he rapped. He sent me a quick smile as he continued, he jumped around like a little kid, and even Rihanna seemed surprised by the amount of energy he had to give at the moment!

I looked at him in admiration when he rapped, eventually it seemed that everything went in slow motion as he met my gaze. He pushed his voice to get into the angry tone he had through the song, he sent me several glances. 

I smiled at him and cheeered loudly when the song was finished, Rihanna winked at me as 'Numb' began. Marshall walked around the scene and followed the rhythm with his hands, and when I knew that it would soon be his turn, he motioned to stop the music. Rihanna laughed out loud when she met my questioning gaze. Marshall took the microphone up to his mouth smiling and looked at me.

"Jessica, I gotta to ask you something ... You know the lyrics to this song, right?" I nodded with a questioning look. Rihanna laughed loudly now. "Well, I've never asked for permission to do this before, I usually just do! But, I want to ask you now. May I have permission to look at Rihanna's ass?" I burst out laughing and I felt the tears flow, but this time it was tears of joy because of laughing! I couldn't even answer the question, and just nodded! 

"Okay, well now you have permission !! Marshall, can you rap now and do the whole performance?" Rihanna giggled and looked at me again now. "He hasn't fucking dare to look at my ass at all, he INSISTED on asking you first! I REALLY didn't expect that from him!" She laughed and showed signs that the music could continue. "Okay, One, two ... THREE !!" Cried Rihanna and the music started up where it left off.

"Aigh't .... I'm class, look me in my eyeball! Do I look high?"He rapped.

"No ..."  Rihanna said sweetly, I smiled back as she smiled at me.

"I Love the way you lie, girl. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Come here dear, I'm trying to get closer to you, I'm motioning you, to pull over you boo. I'm the siren that you hear, hear. I'm the butt police, and I'm looking at your, REAR, REAR, REAR!" Marshall looked at Rihanna while she began to dance and wiggle her ass towards him. I laughed out loud when I saw he got big eyes and winked at me quickly. "But the odds are I'mma end up in the back of a squad car by the end of tonight. I'm a rock star, Get your wind up, It's attack of the oddball. Homie, can you show me where the gosh darn bath salts are? Cause I'm sick of sniffing asphalt, Every thought scarred got my pants off at the crosswalk. And suspenders, and I 'can not feel my lips cause ..."

"Cause I'm going Numb, I'm going numb!" Rihanna finished the song and jumped down from the stage to talk to me. "I hope you don't mind that I borrow him in the next week?" She laughed and hugged me, I was a little shocked at first because it wa Rihanna we're talking about here ... SHE hugged ME! Of course I was a little shocked!

"Just don't borrow him for anything else!" I laughed, she looked at me with big eyes when she answered.

"What? NOO! Hahaha! I mean, he's cool and that, but he's not my type ..." she said with a grin when Marshall came down from the stage and put his arm around me and kissed me on the forehead. "Ntaw, Shady's a hopeless romantic... Maybe, maybe he's my type." she said smiling, I laughed at her remark, Marshall laughed briefly and met my gaze.

"You were great ..." I said smiling and pulled him towards me in a kiss, which really wasn't supposed to last long, but it evolved into a real make-out session.

"Get a fucking room, people!" Rihanna yelled at us.