Party, party...

Marshall had told 50 that we were coming to the party, but we would come a little later. When he asked us why, Marshall looked at me with an auxiliary look and I laughed briefly and looked down at my feet.

"I can't go to a party in jeans ?? I gotta change to something more suitable ..." I said and Marshall exhaled relieved quietly and met 50's gaze again. He sighed and nodded understanding towards us as he followed the guys from D12 out.

"Thanks..." Marshall said and brought his hands around my waist and kissed me quickly before he looked into my eyes.

"Why? Don't you wanna go?" I asked, putting my hands over his shoulders, it looked a bit like we were dancing, just that we both stood still and stared into each other's eyes.

"Naah... I haven't been to a party since ... Well, Proof actually, release partys, yes. But it ain't the same y'know..." He sighed and coughed.

"We're going to the party and we're gonna have fun, okay? WITHOUT getting wasted!" I laughed and stroked his cheek, his blue eyes were still not convinced.

"I don't know ..." He hesitated, I held his face between my hands and smiled quietly to him.

"It'll be fun! I promise, now come on! We gotta go home." I said, and he walked with me toward the exit.

"Home? What about the party?" He laughed and followed me obediently, I stopped and met his gaze.

"I Did mean that I wanted to change to something more party-ish ..." I smiled and pulled him toward the door when a security guard came up behind us.

"You're leaving for the party as well?" He asked, I nodded to him.

"Yeah." I said and laughed briefly.

"Well, I'll help you guys to the car, there are a bunch of fans out there so you'll need some help to get out there! Eddie! We gotta work!" He shouted and a guy came walking toward us, Marshall sighed to me when we opened the door and security guards helped us past a gigantic amount of fans who were screaming at us. Well... Him....

____

"WHAT THE HELL AM I GONNA WEAR ?!" I groaned after literally reversing my wardrobe upside down and emptied all the contents out on the floor. Marshall was lying in bed, which was the only place in the room where I had no clothes for the moment, and looked at me with big eyes and then looked around the room.

"You ..? Siriously ??" He said, pointing to the large pile of clothes I stood in the middle of.

"Not helping !!" I said acidic and tried to dig for something in the pile that could go as party worthy ... Damn, I haven't shopped in a while ...

"There's a dress in there?" Marshall said, pointing into the wardrobe, I shook my head.

"It's too small, besides I'm pregnant remember..." I said and continued to dig.

"You sure?" He asked and jumped onto the pile of clothes, dug over towards the wardrobe and took out the dress. It was a strapless, shiny black, tight and went down to the knees. It was incredibly beautiful, but was unfortunately too small when I bought it ... I have to start to try clothes before I buy them ...

"Yes, I'm sure ..." I replied simply and met his gaze. He looked at the dress and then at me with a critical eye.

"Try it on." He said, I laughed and shook my head. "Jessica, try it on!" He said again with a slight smile on his face.

"It won't fit, I have tried it!" I said again and shook my head.

"Jessica ..." He tried again.

"Noo ..."

"Try it ..."

"No ..."

"Just try it on ..."

"No!"

"Baby? Please? For me?" I met his gaze, bad move, and looked into his puppy-dog eyes.

"Nnnnnnn--Okay! Okay..." I took the dress and started to change, I pulled it on me. Damn, it went surprisingly quickly on? I turned around and held up my hair. "TRY to get the zipper up?" I asked Marshall and felt the zipper being ripped up quickly. NO FUCKING WAY! IT FITS!!

"Holy FUCK !! IT FITS !! IT FUCKING FITS !!!" I cheered and turned to Marshall, he looked at me and fell into bed without dropping his gaze from me.

"Wow ..." He said with admiring glances.

"What?" I asked and looked in the mirror, saw how the dress accentuated my character and made me feel superhot! "You're fucking beautiful ..." he said and before I knew more was his lips was on mine as I lay in his arms.