Holy shit...

He pulled me against him, I felt his warm and shirtless body be pressed against mine. I held him against me and kissed him deeper and harder. I didn't want to let go, he was min... Only mine!

But, I let go, cause I remembered what this was all about. I pushed him away and closed my eyes to not meet his gaze.

"No ... I won't let you win this easy..." I smiled and sat up, he coughed out a laugh before he finally met my gaze.

"You call that easy?" He chuckled, before his eyes changed back to his flirtatious smile again.

"Oh my god ... No, Marshall! You know I can't resist you when you look at me like that!" I said covering my eyes.

"Course I do, that's why I'm looking at you like this ..." He looked at me admiringly before he leaned toward me to our lips met. Slowly and passionately, before he let go and moved toward my neck. He kissed me as he pushed me back into bed.

"Ah ... Marshall .... No ..." I really had to struggle and fight,cause fuck, he was so hot, romantic AND cute right now! It was almost impossible to say no !!

"Could you let me finish, Mrs. Mathers?" He asked without stop kissing my neck. I'M GOING TO LOSE!!

"Holy shit ... I love you so much ..." I moaned, I didn't need much more from him to actually accept a 'little' sex right now ...

"I Love you more ..." He said, ceased to kiss my neck and kissed my lips soft and sensitive. He brought his hands around me and pulled me to him again, I pushed him away and jumped out of bed.

"No! I will not lose on the first day! BUT HOLY SHIT! You're so fucking hot when you really want to!!

"Damn! I was close, you must admit that! But ... uhm ... Please put on some clothes ..?" He looked at me, I took advantage of it once again and turned around before I gave him a brief lapdance. OH YES! A Lapdance! I'm not a very good dancer, but I've seen the music video for 'Ass Like That'... There are a few tricks you can take from there.

"I want you so bad ... But ..." He slapped me on my butt before he covered his face with a pillow.

"Fuck you ..." I said before I went to put on my usual clothes. I'd brought extra clothing and put them in the wardrobe here so I didn't need to go home again in a wedding dress. I put on my jeans and a tank top before I picked up Marshall's suit jacket and shirt to give it to him, then I felt a little naughty...

"Marshall? Do you want your shirt and jacket..?"

"YES!" He jumped up, but was too slow because I had already taken the key from the suit jacket and unlocked the door and ran now out of the bedroom and into the living room where Sascha sat and watched TV. She looked at me with big eyes and looked down at what I was holding.

"DID YOU DO IT ?? !! IIIIK !! Siriously? It's been like 2 hours or something ..." she said and turned off the TV when Marshall came walking into the room, shirtless.

"HAAA---!!" Said Sascha when she met the amazing sight walking into the room.

"No, we didn't do it ... He tried on me, I tried on him ... I just took his clothes so you could see him shirtless. Just like I promised on the phone ...."

"Hey! I'm right here! I know I'm hot, but calm the fuck down, women..." Marshall said, he looked at me strangely. "You promised her to see me shirtless?"

"Yep! And thank you, girl!"Said Sascha and enjoyed the view, I gave Marshall his clothes back fast. She wasn't going to enjoy too much of the good that he had to offer ... FORGET IT, he's mine!

"Yeah, you should get used to that. Everyone who knows who you are and have seen either My Band or 3 AM, want to see you shirtless ... Get used to it!"

"Haha, it's kinda hot in here don't you think? I think I'll stay shirtless a little bit more ..." He winked at me and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"You sure about that? Sascha seems to be melting over there ..?" I said quickly.

"What ?? No ... I'm fine, can I have one TINY winey hug? Just a little one ??" Sascha asked.

"Sure, just don't strangle him ... If he's gonna get strangeled it's gonna be by me..."

"Strangeled? Good luck with that ..." He answered simply and walked over to Sascha. Sascha pulled him against her.

"IIIIK !! YOU'RE SO BUFF !!" She said with wide eyes while her hands went all over him, luckily only above his waist...

"Get off ..." I said with a threatening smile.

"I think I'm a little bit happy now ... You can leave now ..." She said, let Marshall go and sat down on the sofa with a paralyzed smile.

"Okay, that smile is creepy ... Let's go, Marshall." I took his hand in mine and he walked with me to the door.

"WAIT! Can I put my shirt back on?" He asked and I turned around to look at him.

"Do you flex when you're cold?" I asked as I looked at him with big eyes.

"Yeah..?" He smiled wryly.

"Okay, you can put on your shirt."

"Oh, forget it. You just gave me an idea ..."

"MARSHALL!" I squeaked when I saw that he already started flexing his muscles, goooooooood.... "What if you get sick ?? A sore throat on a tour? Sounds like a bad idea ..."

"Fine... Sascha! Give me the jacket, will ya?" Sascha threw his jacket to hime, but not the shirt ...

"What about the shirt ..?" I asked, pointing to the white shirt lying on the couch.

"What about it? I have everything I need right here ..." he said and put on his jacket, he left it open so I had a way too good view on his abs...

"Shall we go?" He asked as he ran to the front door and opened it for me. Sascha looked at what he was doing and looked at me with wide eyes before she whispered into my ear.

"You're gonna loose if he keeps doing this ..."

"I Know ... This week will be so fucking long at the same time as it will be so fucking hot ... Sos, hot person ahead..." I said and walked toward the front door with my eyes closed.