Not there...

"OW!" I screamed and looked at my arm sour.

"You didn't choose a good tattoo to start with, this is gonna take time ... You sure you wanna have it?" He asked when I met his gaze. I looked up at Sascha.

"Don't look at me ... You wanted a tattoo!" She said, holding her hands up.

"Uhm..." I met his gaze again. "I'm sorry if I'm being a real pain in the ass..."

"No, you're not. You're just not used to it, it's your first tattoo ..." He smiled.

"...Maybe a little bit easier? Could you just write Marshall Mathers?" I asked and winked at Sascha.

"Yeah, sure. You still want it on your arm?"

"No ... I want it on my lower back." Sascha raised er eyebrows in anticipation and got a grin on her face.

"Okay, do you want his handwriting or?"

"Yeah, I have it right here ..." I said and took up the paper he had written: 

I love you, baby. -Marshall Mathers. 

The tattooist got big eyes when he saw the little tag.

"What's your name..?" He asked as he looked at the tag.

"Jessica Anne ... "I replied and looked at Sascha uneasy.

"His wife?" He got even bigger eyes.

"Please, don't be a fan ... Oh my god ... Yes, I'm his wife and I want a tattoo. Do your job, and do it well ..?"

"Uhm ... Yes, of course! I'm a huge fan of EMINEM, I really am! I'm gonna do this tattoo the best I've ever made..." He said and began to transform the Post-it note to a larger size of the signature to Marshall. Me and Sascha looked at him work interested. "Now it's a bigger version, now I just gotta make it on a paper that I can put on your skin. The paper is special and leaves the tattoo sketch on your skin when i take it off." He said and began drawing the tattoo on the magic sheet. 

It didn't take long before he was done, I held Sascha's hand while the tattooist tattooed Marshall Mathers on my back. 

I wonder what he says when he sees it ..? I thought with a grin and laughed quietly to myself of the thought.