MTV

We sat in the living room, Marshall and me on the couch, while the interviewer sat in the chair right above us. The camera team stood up and turned their cameras to the interviewer.

"We're live from New York with EMINEM and his wife, Jessica. This week we will capture every moment of the day with these two lovebirds and take a quick interview at the end of each day. My name is Claire Hills and you're watching EMTV." Claire turned toward us and sent me a smile before she looked at Marshall. "Eminem. This may be a really bad timing, but the world dies to know. What were you two doing the Detroit main Hospital the past days?" I took Marshall's hand in mine and stroked reassuring. He breathed heavily and sat up on the couch before he answered.

"Haillie, I rather not discuss it." He said, the interviewer looked back toward the security guards at the door and nodded understandable.

"I'm sorry. So, what do prefer to be called? Slim, Eminem, Evil?" Marshall looked into my eyes and stroked my cheek a little. His mouth didn't smile, but his eyes couldn't smiled wider. I let out a little laugh and looked down with blushing cheeks.

"Eminem." He replied and sat laid back down on the sofa.

"Don't hold back or anything, you can swear and curse as much as you like. This is your channel for the week!" Claire smiled.

"Oh my god! Thank you! You hear that people!" Marshall stood up and pointed straight into the camera. "This is my fucking channel. Sit your fat ass down and listen to me! I'm talking to you too, Mr. Good Feel. Listen to me! Aigh't!" Marshall sat down on the couch again as if nothing had happened. Both me and the interviewer laughed until our tears flowed.

"Who's Mr. Good Feel ??" I laughed and turned to Marshall. Marshall turned to me and raised his eyebrows at me. Oh God, he's Mr. Good Feel!! Hahahaha !!

"You know who I'm talking about so damn well..." The interviewer now turned to me and raised one eyebrow.

"Which leads us to the next question. This fan from Twitter asks: 'Hey! Eminem, I love you so much, and I know your personal life has nothing do with the media ... But I am pretty sure a lot of us is wondering the same question. Jessica, How is he in the bed?' And she was right about the fact that many are wondering the same, cause this is the most favorited of all tweets. So Jessica? How good is he?" Marshall turned slowly toward me, his whole face smiled. Oh my god, I was so mad at him to actually accept the question, but it is impossible to be mad at him when he does that!!!

"Yes, Jessica? How good am I?" I laughed and struck him on the arm playfully.

"Well ... I can't compare him to anyone, since he was my first ..." Claire got big eyes.

"He took your virginity? Okay, what about what you thought it would be? Of what you have seen on shows and stuff like that, was it as good as you thought it would be?"

"Of Course it was, but him ..." I smiled and looked over at Marshall. "Since I saw him the first time on stage, I've kind of ... thought about it ..."

"Okay, now I'm really interested ..!"  Marshall leaned forwards and looked at me expectantly.

"Like fantasies?" Claire asked and grinned at me. I nodded with blushing cheeks. "Don't be shy, I'm pretty sure a LOT of others have too. I mean, he isn't exactly ugly ..!" She smiled and Marshall laughed, he was not prepared for that! (GIF)

"No, you got that right! Uhm ... well." I laughed nervously before I continued. "So of what I did think it would be to have... well, sex ... with him vs real life. He ... uhm, I ..." I turned to Marshall and covered his ears with a grin.

"NO !! I WANT TO HEAR IT !!!" He tried to squirm away, but I managed to hold him long enough so I got to finish.

"He was so much better than I imagined!" I answered and was just finished when Marshall managed to get my hands away from my his ears. He pouted with a slight smile on his lips.

"You're gonna pay for that ..." he said. He leaned toward me and kissed me on the lips quickly.

"Looking forward to it ..." I replied and winked back.

"Wow ... Uhm, okay. I'm a little bit jealous right now ... But, next question! From twitter:

Eminem, kiss Jessica like you always do! We want to see it !! Love you: 3 xoxo"

"Wow, uhm ..." Marshall said and chuckled before he looked up again. "What do you think Jessica?

"Well, it's been a while since I was Slim Shady's bitch?" I smiled, Claire got big eyes and smiled at me and Marshall.

"About time then..." Marshall smiled and pulled me up to him, but I stopped.

"Like we always kiss?" I asked and looked at Claire. She nodded and looked at me. I turned to Marshall smiling. He knew what I was thinking, cause he dropped my hands and leaned back on the sofa. I got up and sat on his lap, one leg on each side. 

I held him on the shoulders and leaned down to him to our lips met. I could feel his hands stroking my thighs and laughed a bit before I pulled myself away. He smiled back at me then glances our met. We kissed one last time before I sat back on the sofa. Claire sat gaping and looked at us.

"This will be an interesting week ... Okay, one last question and we'll call it a wrap!"

"What's the next question? Strip down naked? It's the only thing we miss here ..."Marshall chuckled and looked at Claire, she laughed and so did the camera crew.

"Okay! Another question. This one is for Jessica:

Hi Jessica! What is the first thing you think about when you see EMINEM?"

"Oh, that's easy. When I see him, I picture him shirtless." Marshall laughed and looked at me.

"Siriously?" He laughed and looked at me. I nodded and looked at what he was wearing. Only a white t-shirt, I smiled to myself.

"Yeah, no matter how many times I see you shirtless, I never get sick of it."

"Yeah, you still work out everyday?" Claire asked and looked at Marshall. He raised his eyebrow challenging.

"Obviously, why you think she wants to see me shirtless?" He smiled, Claire smiled back and nodded in agreement.

"Good point, good point ... Well, that was it for the day! Tune in tomorrow for a vlogging session with these two and another interview. Post questions on our twitter already now and ask Eminem and Jessica some questions for tomorrow! I'm Claire Hills and this is EMTV, goodnight!" The camera team showed signs that they were finished and began to walk toward the door. Claire stood up from the chair she was sitting in and smiled at us before she followed the rest of the team out of the room. When the door was closed, I turned toward Marshall smiling.

"What were you saying about the sex again, Mrs. Mathers?" He said, and walked slowly toward me. I backed away and joined the game.

"Oh, I think you need to remind me, Mr. Mathers ..." I kept walking back until I hit the wall and smiled at him. He came closer and closer.

"I didn't like what you did on that interview, you know ... I need punish you for not listening to me..?" He brought his hands up over my body and pushed me against the wall while kissing my neck.

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again ..." I moaned, Marshall stopped kissing my neck and took off my top.

"Of course not, I'll make sure of that ..." He pressed his lips against mine and pulled off his shirt. This game just got a 10000% more interesting...