Friday night

"Seriosly though, you don't want anything ?? Come on, everyone wants something! What did you want for Christmas before then?" He asked again, desperate to find out what he could give me for Christmas.

"Before I met you?" I asked with a wry smile.

"Yes! Come on, tell me..." He encouraged me, I breathed out and let out a laugh.

"Oh God..." I laughed and leaned against him, he let out a short laugh and put his arm around me.

"What?" He asked.

"EVERY single year, I wished for ONE thing or ONE wish to come true. GUESS ONCE!" I smiled and met his eyes. He shook his head.

"...You wanted to lose your virgintity?" He said, I looked at him shocked and just chuckled.

"Whaat?" I laughed with him and nudged him easily in the arm. "Noo! Stop joking, you already know what I've wished for the years before I met you. I guarantee!"

"I do?"

"Marshall ..."

"Yeah?"

"That's the answer..."

"Is 'Yeah' the answer?"

"No, you dummy! You are!"

"Me? You wished for me all the time ??"

"Yeah! Here:"

___________________________

My mom came walking into the room, I had just moved into my first apartment and it was just in time before Christmas.

"Honey, I'm hoping for a different answer this year ... What do you want for Christmas?" She asked and sat down beside me on the couch.

I looked out the window and watched the snow while it slowly descended, looking at his giant mansion a little further away. I met her gaze.

"I want Eminem, Slim Shady, B-Rabbit, Evil ... And my biggest wish ..." I looked out the window and my eyes caught a light being turned on. I turned toward the light and saw it came from Eminem's house that lay just behind the ridge. A light in a window turned on and I saw a dark shadow pass the window, I smiled to myself by the thought that it might be him ... "My biggest wish is that Marshall Bruce Mathers becomes my husband ..."

"You and Eminem, it's alway him... She chuckled. "That would be a special wedding." I laughed, but my eyes didn't let the little light from the window on the 3rd floor out of sight. "Could you wish for something I can actually afford buying, sweetie?" Then I just laughed and hugged her.

___________________

"Well, there's no limits like that now. No matter how expensive, I would give it to you ..." He said and pulled me up to our lips met, slowly and passionately. I smiled in the kiss and pulled away quickly when I figured what I could say I wanted for christmas.

"I know what I want for Christmas!" I exclaimed, his eyes went and he looked excitedly at me.

"Well start talking!"

"I want you to surprise me!" I said, his smile dawned a bit, which made me laugh.

"That was a very good hint, thanks..." He said sarcastically and pulled me close to him again. I laughed out loud when he began to tickle me. "You better give me a good hint, or else ..." he said as he continued to tickle me, I kicked with my feet, completely unable to control myself as he tickled me. Then, when I started trying to push him away from me, he took each of my hands over my head and pushed me down on the bed as he looked into my eyes playfully. "Do I get a hint or do you choose 'or else'?" He asked smiling, I smiled up at him and looked into his blue eyes. 

His eyes stared back into mine, he smiled at me lightly and relax his grip on my hands and brought them behind his back as he settled over me. I looked up at him quietly, I was enchanted by his lovely blue eyes, they were calm, smiling and narrative at the same time. It was him, all along...

"I choose or else ..." I said softly and waited for him. He raised one eyebrow and kissed me lightly before we both got in our own world, a world where just the two of us existed ...