I love my daughter

Marshall and I left at the same time, I walked out to the garage in front of him so he had to look at me. I made sure to walk a real cat-walk so that my butt stood out more.

"Why can't you walk like that more often ... BUT NOT NOW!" Marshall complained behind me and I heard a longing full sigh.

"Maybe I should, and yes! I'm walking like this now ... Anything wrong with that, Mr. Mathters?" I asked so sweet and innocent as possible.

"Please! Can I kiss you?" He asked sad and met my gaze when I turned around. It was allowed to kiss, so I would use it. He stopped and got big eyes when I walked toward him and brought my hands over his chest and up to his neck. I looked into his eyes.

"Yes, you can..." I said seductive and leaned against him. He didn't waste any time and practically shoved his lips on mine. He pulled me up and brought his hands around me to pull me even closer when I heard a car stop behind me and a door was opened.

"MARSHALL! How the fuck could you do this !? KISS ANOTHER GIRL ?! LIKE THIS !? WHAT ABOUT JESSICA ??" It was Sascha, Marshall dropped the kiss and looked behind me right on Sascha.

"Sascha ... This IS--" He began, but Sascha threw back like lightning.

"DON'T YOU DARE !! I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU !! I have it on tape! I filmed it!! YOU BASTARD !!" UNFATHFUL NO ONE CHEATS ON MY BFF !!

"SASCHA!" Marshall yelled with a grin.

"WHAT ?!" She yelled back.

"I can't cheat on Jessica with Jessica??"

"You ... Huh?" She said and I had to laugh. I turned around and waved at her. "Jessica ?? YOU LOOK HOT! HOLY SHIT! I'm so sorry, Marshall!" Sascha excused and met Marshall's gaze.

"It's okay! Good to hear you're not calling me Eminem no more."

"Oh ... Haha, nah, I learned it now ..." She looked at me with big eyes.

"Shall we go?" I asked and turned to kiss Marshall one last time before I walked over with Sascha to her car.

"Why're you even wearing that ?? Not to be mean! You look like THE perfect wife! Jesus, even I would screw you now ..."

"I'll tell you on the way ..." I laughed while we sat in the car and drove to Sascha.

____Marshall's pov___

Poor Sascha, I must have given her a damn heartattack!

I chuckled to myself before I took my car to get Haillie and drove out on the road. It didn't take long to drive to school, I couldn't go out though... I would probably be recognized ...

Haillie walked out of the school with some friends and spotted the car. She said goodbye to them before she came running towards where I was parked. I'm so happy my girl doesn't have any problems at shcool just like I did, bullied and that shit. It's good to see that she enjoys it, and has many friends. I smiled when she got into the car and sat in the passenger seat beside me. She kissed me on the cheek.

"Hey, baby. How was your day"? I asked before I drove out of the parking lot and onto the road again.

"It was great! I even got a new friend! She doesn't know who I am, because she doesn't know my last name. She's a huge fan of you."

"Huh, she nice?"

"Very nice! Her name is Bonnie and I think we'll be best friends! I like her so much, we have so much in common!"

"That's good, Haillie! Very good! Just promise me that you'll finish school and not drop out just as I did. I was lucky to even get a job..."

"I know, you tell me that every day. Uhm ... You have lipstick on your face ..."

"Oh ..." I wiped it quickly away and smiled at Haillie before I drove into our house. When I stopped the car in the garage, I turned toward Haillie. "Haillie, Jessica and I are going at a party at Sascha's place. Do you wanna have someone here to keep you in company? A friend perhaps?"

"Yeah, I really wanna invite Bonnie, but what will she think when she sees the house ??"

"If you want her as a best friend, you have to trust her. One day she will understand who you are, you can't trick yourself out of that."

"I know that, but what if she understands who I am .... Like, that I'm YOUR daughter y'know? What will she think about me?"

"Well, if she likes you now, she'll love you when she understands." I joked and winked at her. She laughed and was just about to open the door to exit. "Wait!" I said, she stopped and turned to me again.

"What?" She asked and smiled at me. I loved her smile, it made me happy inside and filled my twisted brain with happinexss. I laughed a bit of my thinking and met her gaze.

"Me And Jessica are having a little competition. She doesn't think that I can dress up and look good for a party. Can you help me find something to wear? She said a suit will be great for the occasion, but the only suits I have is for concerts and have saggy-pants ..."

"Yeah ... You need a suit... You have your card or any cash on you?" She asked and closed the door again.

"I have cash, a couple thousand bucks ... Is that enough?"

"NOOO ... A suit costs a one million dollars each ..." She said sarcastic and rolled her eyes. I laughed and started up the car again.

"Okay. Where are we going?" I asked and backed out of the garage, while Haillie showed the way to a tailor who could customize a dress so it suited me perfectly.