HAHAH!!

"Okay, okay, okay! What if ... What if! What if Jessica got abducted! What would you do then ??" 50 asked, totally laughing his ass of at the answers Marshall had given him 'till now.

50 wanted Marshall to go at a party without me. It's not that bad, you'll probably say? What if I say that the party is in a strip club? Yes, now we are on equal!

"I would fucking find here ?? Jesus, what would you do if your wife got abducted? OH SHIT! SHE GOT KIDNAPPED!! Let's go to a strip club and get wasted!" He mocked, he looked at him with a raised eyebrow, I was laughing like crazy right now.

"Ah shit man! What if you never met her, the bitch ain't in your life! No offense, Jessica..." He assured me, I laughed even more in response.

"Never met her, hmmm ...." He said pensive.

"Never! She doesn't even like your music! You're just a fucking whiteboy with a shitty behavior and blond hair! GO!"

"Never met her. No, cause I would have known better." He answered, I could see 50 was getting very tired of his good answers.

"OKAY! I know! What if, you're still on drugs, you drink, you smoke and you pop pills! You've never met Jessica, Haillie is sleeping at Kims place and ... yeah!" He exclaimed, he was clearly influenced now, that's for sure ... I met Marshall's gaze with a grin. "You would have gone then, ADMIT IT!" He said triumphantly, patting him on the shoulder happy, Marshall shook his head stated as he lay his arm around me easily.

_____________________

FINALLY we got home and once we were inside the bedroom we both fell into the bed exhausted.

"Never again ..." I said tired, face planted into the pillow, I noticed movement in the bed and a creaking sound said to me that he had got up. "Where are you going ..." I asked tired into the pillow.

"... I REALLY need a shower ...." he yawned.

"Just don't fall asleep in there ..." I said in a brief laugh.

"I can't promise anything ..." He said back and I heard the bathroom door opened, but not closed again ... Haahaa!

But ... I'm very tired ...

I heard the shower was turned on and a clink on the sink that told me that he had taken off his jewels and put them on there.

"You forgot to close the door ..." I said smiling and turned me around so I lay on my back and looked straight into the bathroom when he jumped into the shower.

He peered out from behind the door with wet hair and smiled at me fooled when I met his gaze.

"That was kinda the point ..." He said and disappeared behind the wall again, I sighed to myself when I realized I had to get up to go into the bathroom and brush my teeth ... UGH!

"Aaagh ..". I groaned acidic and sat up in bed trying to wake up a bit.

"What?" I heard he shout at me quizzically from the shower, I didn't answer and rocked myself into the bathroom to wash and looked myself in the mirror image.

Ooooh! I forgot that I was wearing makeup! Now I have to wash it off too !? It's so much work being a girl...

"Fuck." I said quietly, apparently not quiet enough cause I heard the shower curtain being drawn back slightly. I turned and saw Marshall peeking out with shampoo in his hair.

"What is it now then?" He laughed, I had to laugh too, he looked so cute! (picture) God!

"Oh my god, you're so cuuuuute !!" I said smiling and kissed him on the cheek, he made a duck face that made him even cuter before he showed me his finger and drew the curtains. "Of course ... Fuck you, by the way." I said, Marshall pulled the curtains again and met my gaze sad.

"Okay. You know what, I need some help with that. Get in here." He said and before I knew more, I found myself in the shower with him. He was naked, while I still wore the dress that now clung to my body as he lifted me up against the wall and kissed me.

"We're supposed to sleep today. We NEED to sleep today ..." I said and let go of the kiss, he met my gaze flirtatious.

"Sooo ... Are you saying no?" He said, and raised one eyebrow with a small grin, fuck him and his way of talking me into things...

"Nnn--Oh what the hell. BUT! Just a quicky!!" I said, he pushed me against the wall again with a pleased grin.

"Yeah, yeah ..." He just said.