Sleep? To hell with that!!

"Mar--" I started, but stopped because of the sounds.

Dun, dun, dun, dun, dam, dam, dam, da-da, dum.

Studio, shit ...

I ran down the stairs, in the studio door and peered in.

"Maaarshaall ..." I said sweetly and opened the door smiling while I bit myself in my lower lip.

"Fuck!" He exclaimed and pulled his hair. I paused when he met my gaze stressed.

"Fine, Jesus ... I'll go, calm down!" I said, and turned around to go when he stopped me.

"Wait! I'm sorry, I just ... I have to finish this rap ... and--" He checked me out from head to toe before he got a little sly smile on his face.

"What?" I asked critical when I saw that foolish smile, he met my gaze.

"You're PERFECT!" He said, I got big eyes and now I was really lost. Okay, he says I'm perfect, it's not that I complain, it's completely fine of of him to call me perfect! However, that was completely random?

"Okay, you lost me ... Why am I perfect, in this situation?" I asked, he smiled and took a yellow notepad that lay next him on the table and handed it to me.

"I have to warn you, it's inspired by you and it has a Slim Shady-twist in it ... And hat twist isn't true, just so you know it ..."

Oookaaay ... Now I'm REALLY exited for what this is !!

I looked down at the yellow notepad and smiled at the small print that was scribbled down, I could read some words, the rest was just unreadable.

"Uuuh ... You have to read for me, your handwriting is just as easy to read as 'Rap God' is to rap ..." He met my gaze with narrowed eyes and a slight smile on his face. "... For everyone else than you, 'Rap God' is hard to rap!" He smiled and winked at me before I looked down at the paper.

The first sentence I actually managed to read was: 'Same shit, different toilet, oh you got a nice ass darlin '!'

"Wow ... I was thinking about a love song or something romantic, but thanks for liking my ass?" I laughed, he laughed. I studied his handwriting a little, I think I got it... Let's try reading this shit!

I read down till I got to the chorus.

"Oh! You haven't finished it yet! I remember the chorus !! Haha! 'Cause you've never met nobody like me, and you won't ever wanna fuck nobody else again!' True story ..." I said  and winked at him, he laughed briefly and looked at me critically as I continued to read. I gaped almost while I laughed out loud. "What the fuck! Hahaha !! You're so full of shit, Marshall !! hahah !! 'First I kiss your navel, work my way down, baby you can lay down on the table, but you may wanna find something more stable ...' Jesus christ!And .... 'Initiate phase three! Missy now service me, take another shot of jaga, shake it so nervously! Take your time, baby! Ooh you're the bomb, baby! Ooh, you're doing that even better than your mom, lady! I told you I'm Shady, you didn't list now did ya? Relax woman, you know that I'm only kiddin 'with ya, got a twisted sence of humor ...' That's for sure! But, baby ...?" I made myself as sweet as possible and met his eyes.

"Hmm?" He said lightly and met my gaze flirtatious, he recognized the tone in my voice!! HA!

"Could you sing the chorus for me? Pretty please?"

"The chorus? Why?"

"Pleeeease .... For me, and you don't need to buy me something expensive for Christmas this year ..."

"You wouldn't let me buy you anything expensive anyways, but okay. I'll "sing" for you ..." He chuckled.

He cleared his throat and met my gaze with a 'this-was-your-fault' gaze, which made me smile while I walked over to him and sat on the chair opposite of where he sat.

"So bad, so good that I'm so bad. I guarantee I'll be the greatest thing you 've ever had. Cause you've never met nobody like me, and you'll never gonna wanna fuck nobody else again ... "I laughed briefly, got up and sat on his lap and looked into his blue eyes.

"Do it ..." I said and smiled at him, he smiled back at me before he brought his hands around my waist.

"Weren't you supposed to sleep today and enjoy a full night of sleep?" He asked, kissing my neck, I shook my head and he went up to me again.

"We were, yes. Now we're not." I replied and brought my hands down the zipper on his hoodie.