Rih...

--- Marshall's pov ---

Jessica had fallen asleep while she was lying with her head on my chest. I picked up my phone as slowly and quietly as possible to not to wake Jessica when it began to vibrate in my back pocket. I pressed reply.

"Where the hell are you ?? You were supposed to be here one hour ago !!" Rihanna said anxious into the phone, I sighed to myself, whispering as low as possible to answer.

"I can't come today, Jessica just lost her best friend in an accident and is completely broken, I won't leave here like this ..." I whispered, looking down at her sleeping face.

"Oh ... Uhm, sorry. Why are you whispering?" She asked, I coughed softly.

"She's sleeping right next to me, I don't wanna wake her up..." I replied and held my breath as she began to move. Her hand found it's ways up to the neck and she pulled herself up. I smiled when I ended up with her head under chin...

"Why don't you just go out of the room?" She giggled.

"Uhm ... I can't ..." I finally said, Robin burst out laughing.

"Why ?? Hahaaha! Is she lying on top of you, Marshall?" She laughed, I smiled briefly when Jessica sat in a big yawn and pulled me closer to her.

"Yup." I replied simply, she just laughed even more.

"Okay! Then I get it, but do you think she'll sleep the whole day ?? Cause she COULD come too? I would like to meet her !!" She laughed.

"Ah ... I don't know if she want to, cause of what have happened ... But I can ask, if she wants to come she'll come with me..." I replied.

"Okay, but you'll come no matter what she Decides, right? I need you, like we know all the other stuff, but we haven't practised nothing with you..."

"Wooow ... Calm down, I'm taken ..." I said cheeky, Rihanna laughed and coughed before she continued.

"I didn't mean it like that, but okay! You know what I mean, text me?"

"Yeeeaaah ..." I watched the eyes of Jessica scramble a bit, perhaps she was about to wake up ??

"Or call ... But I gotta go. We're practising. You better show up!" I coughed.

"...Or else?"

"Uh ... Just show up! Bye, Marshall ..." She chuckled and hung up as Jessica opened her eyes.

I met her gaze and put my phone on the nightstand before I kissed her forehead quiet.

"How're you feeling?" I asked and pulled her into a hug, she sniffed briefly and hugged me tightly..

"Who did you talk to?" She asked quietly without answering my question, I assumed that she didn't feel any better...

--- Jessica's POV ---

"Rihanna, I was supposed to be there one hour ago ..." He answered, I met his eyes shocked.

"Did I ..? I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to--How long have I've been sleeping?" I asked critically, he smiled and kissed me on the forehead.

"3 hours." He answered, I stared at him shocked.

"You've been sitting there for 3 hours ??"

"Yeah."

"... Why?" I asked, feeling my  mind began to go over to the good memories with Sascha and the tears pushing at the thought of them, but I pushed the thoughts away quickly. He smiled at me lightly as he stroked my cheek.

"I didn't want to wake you, you had a rough night ..." he said quietly.

"But, you ARE going to practice right?" I asked, maybe I could come with him? Right now I was desperate to just think of something else, something a little more cheerful and not ... NO! Don't think about it...

"Yeah, when you were awake. She wants to meet you and wanted me to ask you if you would like to come with me and watch?" He asked, I nodded to him and brought out a small smile. It was the best I could offer right now ...

"A little smile as well, my day just got much better ..." He returned the smile and stroked my cheek again before he helped me choose clothes. I sat up in bed while he took out some items from the wardrobe for me to say yes or no. We ended up with a hooded sweatshirt and sweatpants, vintage-slim (girl-version) style.