Wow...

"Now I can't go shopping anymore ... Agh!" I sighed acidic and met Marshall's gaze when he stopped the car because of a line.

"Sorry about that..." He said, I looked at him surprised just when the line dissolved and we drove towards the house.

"It's not your fault ... entirely ..." I said and looked at grandma's house getting closer. "Stop !!" I cried, Marshall pressed the breaks so hard that the wheels squealed before stopping, he looked around him worried.

"What ?!" He asked anxious and looked at me, then at Sascha and looked out of the car to check if there were a animal he'd hit lying on the road.

"Let's visit granny!" I said smiling and pointed at the house next to us. Marshall met my gaze.

"Don't fucking do that! You scared the shit out of me!" He exclaimed and let out a sigh of relief.

"Sorry ... But can we visit granny?" I asked again, he nodded, but continued to drive straight ahead. "Where're we going?" I asked, he met my gaze quickly before he singled up the driveway to the house.

"Haillie, she's home now y'know ..." Ooooooh! I feel bad about this, but I'd actually forgotten her... I'll be a terrible mom!!

"Oh! Yeah, now they can meet! Great!" I exclaimed to play of my thought, Marshall stopped in front of the house, he met my gaze.

"Go and get Haillie while I turn the, okay baby?" He asked, I nodded and kissed him quickly before I stepped out of the car with a smile on my face. I opened the door and shouted up the stairs.

"Haillie ?? Are you up there ??" I cried and was heading up the stairs when I heard footsteps downstairs.

"No, I'm down here!" She shouted back and I met my gaze as I turned around in the middle of the staircase. I walked back down the stairs and stood in front of her.

"We're gonna visit my grandma and my grandad, you wanna come?" I asked, Haillie didn't even answer and just pulled me towards her in a hug. "Wow ..." I chuckled and hugged the little blonde back. She let go and met my gaze, I couldn't help it. She had Marshall's eyes, smiling blue eyes that looked back at me... I caught myself staring.

"I'll come !!" She exclaimed and put her phone in her pocket, put on some shoes before she joined me out to the car. Haillie sat behind with Sascha while I sat in front with Marshall. He met my gaze, and again I looked into his blue eyes, he gave me a light kiss on the cheek before he turned to Haillie.

"Hey baby, sorry it took so long ..." He said apologetically, Haillie laughed briefly.

"It's okay dad." She laughed and met my gaze again when I turned toward her. "Hoodie, remember that the next time!" She hinted, me and Sascha let out a short chuckled when Marshall drove out the driveway and to grandma and grandpa.

___________

"Hi Granny !!" I exclaimed smiling when she opened the door in a big smile.

"Jessica !! Sascha !! Are you alright ?!" She said and hugged us. "I saw the news, poor little thing ..." She continued, I met Marshall's gaze as he stood behind us and held Haillie's hand in his, she was a little nervous ...

"What news? What are you--" ... Really? Doesn't the news have anything more important to do than lock people in the bathrooms?? What the hell ??

"Locked in the bathroom and everything ... Well, you're alright! Marshall! How are my grand-son in law !!" She said smiling and walked to him and hugged him until she saw Haillie look at her with a nervous smile. She turned to her. "Well, hello there! You were a pretty little thing?" She said and put out her hand to greet her. "My name is Anne, you must be Haillie Jade?" She asked, Marshall and Haillie exchanged a brief glance and smiled at each other.

"Yes, Hi! Just call me Haillie." She said, smiling her familiar smile again. Grandpa came walked out and sent Marshall a warm smile, even I was surprised. Grandpa met the eyes of Haillie and winked at her.

"How are you? My name's John." He said, passing his hand towards Haillie, she smiled big as she took his hand in hers.

"Haillie, nice to meet you." She said, Grandma smiled at us all before she invited us into the living room. We sat down on the sofa, Haillie between me and Marshall.

"Congratulations to you all with the baby !! Do you know the gender yet ??" Granny asked when she came out of the kitchen with biscuits to us. I met her gaze with raised eyebrows.

"I've only been pregnant for a month ..." I said with a little smile, she laughed.

"Oh! Hahaha !! How stupid of me! You can't check that until it's the 12th week, right?" She asked.

"Something like that, yeah..." Marshall said and picked up his phone when it rang. He stared at the screen questioningly.

"What? Who is it?" I asked, he laughed briefly before he answered the call.

"Hey, Riri ..." He said, Granny uttered a stifled scream. Marshall looked at her startled.

"RIHANNA !!! I love her !!" She yelled stifled, I looked at my grandma shocked with a little smile. Okay, my grandma of 73 likes Rihanna ... That was new ...

"...Nothing's wrong ... You just got a fan here. She's very sweet, she got goregous brown eyes and long blond hair. Oh yeah, she's 73 by the way." It got grandma to laugh before she went silent to listen. "But whatever, why did you call?" He asked, leaning back in the couch, he met my gaze and winked at me fooled. "Now? I can't come now, but I can do it ... What about tomorrow? Great, which songs? Aigh't..." I looked at Anne with big eyes, she behaved like a teenage girl! Hahah! Wow ... "Yup, see-- Of course ... Yeah, she'll come with me. Okay ?? Happy now? Bye..." He said and hung up, he looked over at me with a little smile and then at Anne. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'M SUPER !!" She exclaimed, now everyone jumped! Grandpa looked at her worried and shushed her.

"Calm down, this isn't good for your heart, honey ..." He said, stroking grannys back over back comforting, it made me smile to myself. I met Marshall's gaze, he winked at me fooled. I let out a short laugh and looked at my grandma and my grandpa.

Once, I hope, me and Marshall will be in their place. He's going to stroke my back and ask me to calm me down in fear for my own health... While Haillie might sit where we sit now with her husband and their children between them on the sofa. Or our children, my Marshall and mine children ...

I brought my hand over the little bump on my stomach and met the eyes of Marshall. He looked at me with admiration and gave me a little smile while putting his hand behind Haillies head on top of sofa back. I took his hand in mine and kissed it lightly with a smile before I met his eyes.

"Always ..." He said softly as he looked into my eyes.

It was a typical moment where I had expected an 'I Love You', but he surprised me.

"Always ..." I agreed and smiled at him