WTF??!!

Marshall and Dre was sitting in the living room and talked about the concert and planning, I couldn't do so much anyways, so I went up to the bedroom and logged in on facebook.

"Friend Requests ..? I have friends of a sudden ... Huh ..." I clicked on the button and crossed it out quickly. "No, I don't ... I'm bored ... I gotta stop talking to myself ..." I lay down in bed, just as my phone rang. I didn't see who it was until I responded. "Hello?" I said polite and waited for an answer.

"Good to hear your happy-voiced for a change ..."  Josh said and laughed a nasty laugh, it wasn't meant to be a nasty laugh, but all he does, for me, is disgusting.

"STOP CALLING ME !!" I said annoyed and was just about to hang up.

"No! I won't stop until I meet you! I wanna meet you one more time! THEN I'll stop calling, unless you say something else ..." he said hopefully, fucking asshole. I thought through the options.

"Will you seriously stop calling if we do meet up?" I answered finally and sighed. If it was the only option, then I could handle a few minutes ...

"YES! Meet me at Detroit Café in 30 minutes!" I couldn't even say anything back before he hung up. 

I sighed and put up my hair and changed into a white tank top, jeans and one of Marshall's hoodies. It still smelled him, yummy :3

I put on a pair of sneakers and put my phone in my pocket before I went out of the bedroom and down the stairs. I walked over to Marshall and kissed him on the cheek. He turned towards me and looked at me puzzled.

"You goin' somewhere?" He asked and pulled me down to him. I laughed and kissed him lightly before I got up again.

"Yeah, I'm going to the café ..."

"Okay. Have fun then, we have some good stuff here." Marshall smiled and looked at my jacket, his jacket. "You look good in that..." He complimented with a grin.

"I do? SHIT! I gotta change ..." I turned around to run up the stairs to the bedroom, but Marshall grabbed my hand and stood up from the couch with a quizzical expression.

"You don't want to look good?" He met my gaze questioningly. "Why?"

"I love to wear your hoodies because they remind me of you... And, I just wanna look like I don't give a fuck. Just like you ..." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"Okay ..?" He was just about to turn around, but I stopped him and hugged tightly around his waist from behind.

"I'M MEETING JOSH!" I spat out and he turned around to face me.

"You--WHAT?" He looked at me with big eyes.

"NO! Not like that, he just called me ... again. He said that if I agree to meet him, he'll stop calling." Marshall was a little calmer after I said that, but his eyes were still strict and worried.

"I'm coming with you."

"NO! You can't, he'll be scared that he probably won't dare tell me what he wants to say. And THEN he'll never stop calling me..."

"You got a stalker, Jessica?" Dre asked when he heard what we said.

"Yeah, my ex wants me back. He didn't know I was married, so he isn't that much of a stalker..." I responded and looked at Dre before I met Marshall's gaze again. 

"I'm not sure about that guy, Jessica ..." Marshall said finally and sighed.

"It's gonna be fine, I have my phone. If anything happen, I'll call you. Okay?" I brought my hands around him. He sighed and nodded in agreement before he pulled me towards him for a kiss before I had to leave.