I'm so full of shit...

Okay, Friday. Haillie's at school and Marshall ... I opened my eyes smiling, but the smile quickly disappeared. Where was he? Oh ... this is becoming very common now, that he's gone when I wake up. It makes what happened the night before to seem like a dream! A totally FANTASTIC dream, but then again, one of those dreams have seemed incredibly real since I ended up pregnant in one of them ...

I didn't call for him, I knew where he was and why he wasn't lying next to me. He had to be in the studio, certainly came up with some lyrics and ran down to write down his ideas. I pulled off my covers and pulled on me a shirt before I walked out of the bedroom, down the stairs and over to the studio door. I leaned against the door to listen for any sounds ...

"That means she belongs to me, time to put the damn clamps ... Yeah, that's good..." I heard him say to himself, I smiled and knocked on the door. "Yeah ..." He answered, I walked in and sat down on a chair beside him. He met my gaze quickly before he continued to write.

"What rap are you doing now?" I asked andstroked over his back.

"Hold on ... That Means she belongs to me, time to put the damn clamps down and show this hussy who's the man. Yeah ... That's good..."

"Marshall?" I asked, he met my gaze.

"I don't know. I just woke up thinking about a party and whitetrash y'know. I'm so full of shit ..." He chuckled and shook his head, he hastened to write down some more.

"Can I hear it?" I asked, he nodded.

"I'm not done though, I have a beat in my head, so gotta make it first.... So I'll just do it acapella, aigh't?"

"I don't mind. Come on!" I smiled and nudged at him. He cleared his throat before he began.

'Better watch out, no. Here we come (come) And we aint stoppin 'until we see the mornin 'sun (sun) So give us room to do our thing cuz we aint come to hurt no one (one) So everybody come on and get up on the floor right now and grab some one (one)'

"That's the intro, y'know." I nodded and motioned for him to continue, he cleared his throat once again and smiled at me before he continued. "Now first of all I'm the boss, I just wanna Get That across, man even my dentist hates when I floss. Pull up to the club in a Pinto like it's a Porsche, garbage bag for one of the windows, spray-painted doors with the flames on em. Michigan plates and my name's on em . Baby, Shady's here come on get him if you dames want em. But he aint stupid so quit tryin' to run them games on him. He's immune to cupid, why you tryin 'to put your claims on him? Cuz you won't do to me what you did to the last man. Now climb in back, try not to kick over the gas can.  There's half a gallon in it, that could be our last chance we have of gettin 'home, now could I get that lapdance?--"

"Sure." I said and winked at him, he met my eyes and began to laugh.

"Uhm, where was I?" He asked.

"Now could I get that lapdance..." I said, he nodded, coughed again and met my gaze with raised eyebrows.

"She's got a tattoo of me right above her ass man, in the streets of Warren, Michigan we call em' tramp stamps, that means she belongs to me, time to put the damn clamps, and show this hussy who's the man..."

"Hahah! You're good!" I laughed, I liked the last part!"

"Well, not that good. I think I'll start the chourus here, but I have no idea what to call it ..."

"What did you say you were thinking of?"

"Huh?" He asked and met my gaze questioningly.

"Wasn't it ... White Trash Party or something?"

"NO! BUT OH! That was good! White Trash Party ... I LIKE IT!" He began writing down and his smile became wider and wider. He took up the paper and smiled as he read through what he now had. "Damn, this is good. I love you so much...." He said and kissed me softly on the lips, I smiled and looked at him.

"Can I hear the result?"

"Right away! Down and show this hussy who's the man. Now, get up, dance! Now you can do this on your own, but everyone knows that no one likes to be alone, so get on the floor and grab somebody! Aint nothing but a White Trash Party! So let's have a little bash and if anyone asks, it aint no one but us trash. You dunno, you better ask somebody cuz we're having a white trash party! Damn, thank you! This is really good!"

"You're welcome. But, will you do this all day or ..." I asked sad and met his gaze as he looked up at me.

"I'm in my flow right now, so right now it seems like it. Sorry, but shhh. I'll pay you back when I'm done." He kissed me on the forehead before he began to write again. He wrote for a time long before he suddenly groaned acidic, I met his gaze questioningly.

"What? I asked, he led his hand through his hair.

"Whitetrash Party, you know somethin shorter as the name instead?"

 "Uhm ... What if you just use the inicials?

"The ... W.T.P? JESSICA! YOU ARE A GENIUS !!" He pulled me close to him and kissed me hard on the lips and looked into my eyes. "A Motherfucking genius! THANK YOU!" He said and kissed me once more on the lips before he finally let go and continued to write.

"Wow ... Okay? Thanks, I guess..." I said and smiled briefly while I looked at what he wrote. I didn't understand shit, he wrote insanely small !! (picture) "How the hell do you even read that ??" I asked shocked and could kinda find a "the" on the sheet.

"Good question, I have no fucking idea, but I do." He replied and continued to write.

He at least answered my questions and I got a couple kisses occasionally when I helped him so I wasn't that lonely....