No...

"What songs do you want me to do?" He asked while we lay in bed and looked at each other the next morning.

"It depends ... What kind of concert is it?" I asked and pulled the covers over me so only my face was visible. He smiled at me and looked at his watch before he answered me.

"It's a look-back concert, y'know? So some of my old songs, at least 2 old and one new."

"Do your two of your best known? What about 'The Real Slim Shady' and 'Stan' as the old ones and ... What about 'Rap God' as the new one?"

"Okay, I'll text Paul right away." He said, picking up his phone.

"You sure he's awake? It's only 11 in the morning?" I asked critically.

"He doesn't care if he wakes me up in the morning, does he??" He replied and began to write the message. I sighed at him.

"You two are like kids, he doesn't do that, so why should I ?? So childish ...." I chuckled, he met my gaze with a wry smile as he sent the message and put the phone on the nightstand.

"Childish, me? Would a child do this by himself ??" He asked, leaning toward me until our lips met. I smiled in the kiss as he pulled me close. When he finally let go and waited for an answer, it took some time before I came back from the heavens...

"Uh ... No, not a kiss like that ..." I said eventually and he sat back in the bed with a satisfied look on his face. "But! Maybe they would, if they had a HUGE crush on a girl and then got in a relationship with her..." He met my gaze again and created a kissy-mouth. He looked like a fish !! I started laughing, he looked at me quizzically.

"What?" He asked while I couldn't stop laughing.

"You--Haha !! You looked like a fish!" He laughed a short laugh before he cleared his throat and made himself as cute as possible.

"Was I a cute fish?" He asked and I got another round of laughter. He was so adorable!!!

"Oh my god !! Hahahaha! I love you! You're so funny !!" I laughed, he smiled at me and picked up his phone again when his message tone sounded. He chuckled before he wrote something back and showed me the messages:

Marshall: I'll performanalysis the real slim shady, stan and rap good.

Paul: You had to tell me that now? I was sleeping...

Marshall: Too bad for you, It's called revenge motherfucker!

Paul: Fuck You, Slim. Fuck you.

"Hahahahah! Poor Paul, though ..." I laughed and wiped my tears, yes I have laughed so much ...

"Poor Paul? He deserved it, he's probably sleeping now anyway..."

"See ?? Childish!" I said, pointing at him.

"I'll show you childish!" He pulled me close to him and looked into my eyes flirty before our lips met again. He lifted me onto him so I sat with one leg on the each side of him. He leaned back as he stroked my thighs. I pulled in his shoryt, blonde hair and smiled when I saw he had gotten a little after-growth of his natural brown hair.

I let go of the kiss and met his gaze.

"You've Ggotta dye your hair again before the performance." I said and took his hand in mine.

"Why?" He smiled and laid his head on thepillow while looking at me.

"Because, in the Music Videos of Stan, The Real Slim Shady and Rap God, you're blond!" 

He nodded and pulled me towards him again.

"Tomorrow ..." He smiled and our lips slammed into each other once again.