Really?

None of us said anything to each other on the way home, we had sat and looked out of our windows while we were holding hands in the limo. We went straight to our room and sat down opposite to each other.

"You sure?" He asked, breaking the silence between us. I met his gaze and envisioned it for;

A little boy in his arms, who laughed and smiled with blue eyes and brown curly hair. I smiled warmly for myself and looked at Marshall with a motivated and warm smile.

"I'm sure, are you?" I asked and took his hand in mine. He smiled as he nodded.

"Yeah, I am." He laughed and looked at me. "You'll be a great mother." He smiled and stroked my cheek. I felt a warm feeling inside me. Me? A mom?

"Really?" I smiled and met his warm gaze. He smiled wider as he replied.

"Really..."

I leaned toward him to our lips met softly and slowly until I let go of the kiss and he looked into his eyes.

"I love you." I said, he smiled and kissed me again.

"I love you more." He said, and kissed me on the cheek before he stood up and yawned loudly.

"You tired?"

"Noo, I'm quietly singing opra ..." He mocked and struck his tounge out at me.

I struck my tounge back to him as his phone rang. He turned his phone at me questioningly, I got a shock when I recognized Josh's number!

"It's Josh ?!" I exclaimed, Marshall's eyes got cold and his nostrils widened with rage. He pressed answer and replied as calmly as he could.

"Hello?" He said, it actually didn't sound like he knew who it was at all... "How the hell did you get my number, assfuck!" It was quiet for a while until I saw Marshall's skin color changed drastically from light to dark red. His neck muscles tightened and he was breathing heavily, it was actually really scary to stand this close to him right now. He said nothing and gave me the phone I looked at Marshall careful and took the phone from him.

"What the hell do you want?" I said as soon as the phone was up to my ear. Marshall fell into bed and stared into the wall pissed. I had to check several times to make sure he was breathing!

"You know, Sascha?" He said, clearly drunk.

"Stay the fuck away from her!" I screamed, I expected a reaction from Marshall, but nope. He sat there like a statue, now I was really scared!

"Shh .. I will, if you break up with Marshall and come back to me ..."  I mean, how desperate can you get?? What the hell ?!

"WHAT THE FUCK !! ?? NO! And you stay away from her!"

"Okay ... SASCHA !!" He shouted and a familiar voice responded "WHAT ?!" in the background, I gaped in terror. What did Sascha do with HIM ?! "She's right here, with me ... And she looooves me ... I hate her so fucking much, but I love you!"

"Well, I hate you." I tried to sound tough.

"Say goodbye to Sascha then ... SASCHA ?? !!" Then the same voice sounded again and that's when I noticed it. A click! It was the same voice! It wasn't Sascha! IT WAS A RECORDING!!

"Goodbye, Josh." I just said and hung up. I looked at Marshall uneasy. What the hell did Josh say to him ??

Marshall popped up to me with tears in his eyes, a wild look and uneasy.

"Is everything okay!? IS HAILLIE OKAY !?"

"Haillie?"

"HAILLIE WAS FUCKING THERE WITH HIM !! I HEARD HER! IS SHE OKAY?! FUCKING ANSWER ME !!" He shook me impatient, I was speechless and scared. "ANSWER ME !!!" He yelled, I pushed him away scared.

"MARSHALL! YOU'RE SCARING ME !!" I yelled back and Marshall looked around with wild eyes before he met my gaze again.

"IS SHE OKAY !?" He screamed, I shied away.

"IT WAS A TAPE-RECORDER!" I yelled back and backed into the wall. "He tricked me and said it was Sascha! STOP YELLING AT ME !!"

"WHAT ?! Ehrm... What?" He cleared his throat, but he was still lost in his eyes.

"It was recorded ..." I hid myself in my hands, never ever, he would yell at me. It was frightening and my whole body was shaking with fear, I felt salty tears in my mouth. There was silence in the room when I felt some arms slightly touching me, I squeaked, but let him embrace me gently.

"I'm sorry ..." He said weakly and his hands took mine and pushed them away from my face. He turned around and met my gaze, he had a tear in his eye. "I'm Sorry, I'm so so sorry ..." He said and pulled me up to him in a hug. I put my arms around him and felt the tears press when he said he loved me and smiled when I lost the fight of the tears. "Why're you crying?" He asked and met my gaze again. "I'm so sorry! Please forgive me, I--" I stopped him and wiped the tears away from my cheek.

"I love you too." I said and laughed while another tear ran down my cheek. He smiled quietly to me and kissed me on my lips.

"I know ..." he smiled and lifted me up so I lay in his arms. He lifted me to the bed and lay me down in it gently. "Sleep, you look tired. And again, I'm so sorry for yelling ..." He looked at me uneasy, as if I would never forgive him.

"I forgive you, Marshall. I understand why, but don't do it again." I smiled and felt tired. He smiled at me as I yawned loudly.

"I promise ..." he said and lay down in the bed beside me. When I closed my eyes and was moving into dreamland was the only thing I could think of was his eyes staring with a smile into mine. "I love you so much, Jessica. More than you'll ever know, sleep tight, baby." I heard and fell asleep with a smile on my face in his arms.