Detroit; Part 3

____Sascha's POV____

"OH MY GOD !! I CAN'T WAIT !! MY FRIEND IS GOING BEST TO PERFORM ON STAGE WITH EMINEM IN DETROIT !! I WONDER WHAT THE SURPRISE IS ?? !! OH MY GOD !! Jason !! Aren't you exited ??!" I cried out and jumped up and down but held Jason in my hands. He looked at me with big eyes.

"Yes, Yes! Of course, but ... I've never been to any of his concerts, you know that?" He said shy and looked around, he looked completely out of place in the crows of Stans.

"I Know that! It's gonna be epic! Believe me! THEY ARE OPENING THE DOORS !!!" I Screamed when I saw the doors were opened and felt the pressure behind me pushing us forwards.

_______________

We all finally was inside, we stood in the front row and had a small balcony with a good view to the stage at the front. The positive to know the artist and get him to arrange everything for us, you get the best there is! God, I know him ... I know Eminem!! Holy shit, I still get chills of thinking about it !!

Then a low music began and fans cheered as we heard a heartbeat thumping in the background. Then sounded high heels against the floor, the screen was still black, but then there came a pair of high heels as she walked on a wood floor up and I recognized them immediately as my best friend's heels and walk.

"AAAAAH!!!" I cheered and looked expectantly at the rest of the film.

Then a door to the screen with a hand that knocked on the it and then it opened and we saw Jessica look at us anxious, I'm passing out of this!

"DRE! Thank god!" She exclaimed, and he slipped in and walked with quick and determined steps with her towards a door at the end of a long hall. She turned to him again and now we saw the faces of both Jessica and Dre, both were nervous.

"Jessica, is he ready? Have you ..?" Said Dre and stopped Jessica's hand from opening the door, she met his gaze and nodded.

"Hair Bleach and vodka ..." She nodded and the whole arena was yelling like crazy at this point.

But all Shady is, is a bottle of hair bleach and vodka.

"Good. It's quiet in there though ... He usually swears and throws stuff around by now?" Jessica looked down at her fingers as she replied.

"I Know ... I kinda ... Tied him up to a chair and taped his mouth ..."

"SHADY! SHADY! SHADY! SHADY!" Fans shouted as Jessica took on the door handle and opened the door. The screen went dark and the fans cheered even louder.

Then his eyes came across the screen, they stared at us viciously. (picture)

"WOOOOO!!!" 

"Well ... The room still looks like a room at least ..." Dre said and met Marshall's gaze nervously before he looked over at Jessica again.

"You've gotta set him loose, or else the concert will be fucking crazy ..."

"WOOOOOO !! SHADY! SHADY! SHADY!"

"Let it be crazy, he's scaring me ..." Jessica met his gaze and they locked eyes. He had a murderous gaze, holy fucking shit!!!

"SEE!" She pointed at him and hid behind Dre.

"Yeah... Tie him up so we can bring him to the concert ..."

"TIE HIM UP !! ARE YOU NUTS !?"

"Yes. I signed him for a reason ??" Jessica nodded and walked nervously behind Marshall and tied him up. As soon as his hands were free, he pulled off the tape over his mouth with a pissed off look on his face.