BTS

He laughed as he kissed me again on the cheek and met my gaze.

"What?" I asked, and laughed briefly when I saw his short, messy hair.

"I gotta go soon, to the stage and get to know what I'm gonna do and when I'm going on ... I have to leave in an hour from now." He said and pouted at me, my little cutie! NTAW !!

"That's okay, Haillie will ... No she won't ..." I said when I remembered that she was at Kim throughout the weekend. I met his gaze hopeful and smiled as sweetly as possible. He laughed at me.

"That was the point, Jessica. I was going to ask if you wanted to come with me?" He asked, stroking my cheek. "You're not feeling sick or anything today?" He smiled and looked down at my stomach, I was started to get a small bump on my otherwise flat stomach. I shook my head in response and grabbed his hand softly and put it on my stomach. He laughed and met my gaze. "Okay, now I'm uncertain if you can come with me ..." He said jokingly and looked at my stomach before he looked me in the eyes. "I don't wanna swear in front of kids ..." he said and winked at me, I laughed short and loud.

"Well, this kid hasn't developed ears yet, so I think it's okay!" I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

_____

"EM !!" Sounded from a familiar voice from somewhere behind the stage, 50 came running towards us as fast as we walked in and stood in front of the massive stage. Marshall laughed briefly and shook hands fraternal with 50 Cent before 50 smiled big for me and saluted me. "Nice too see you again! Congratulations on the great news! I'm happy for you both. Em, you NAILED it." He laughed jestingly, Marshall chuckled.

"Yo, you heard anything on when I'm---" Marshall began when Dre came up to us.

"Slim, you're up last." He said, Marshall looked at Dre sullen.

"Why do I have to go last ??" He asked when Dre reached us and stood right in front of us.

"Because you're white! Nah, you're the most famous and shit... So we basically just have you last as a precausion..." He explained.

"Yeah, I know I'm the best. Fuck everyone, I'm here. ATTENTION EVERYONE !!" Cried Marshall out loud and everyone turned around and looked at Marshall. "EMINEM IS IN DA HOUSE !!!" He cried out and everyone started laughing, someone came even came over to say hi.

"You have some fucking problems, Slim ..." Dre said and shook his head as he met my gaze and rolled his eyes.

"You can't complain, Dre. You gotta have some fucking problems as well since you signed the guy, remember?" I laughed. Marshall ooooh-ed towards me and looked at Dre smiling.

"Aigh't, enough of that ... Which are you gonna do?" Asked Dre and walked with Marshall to the scene, Nicole arrived back where Dre had stood and smiled big at me.

"JESSICA !! How are you, girl?" She asked and hugged me with a smile.

"Nicole, I've missed you so much !! I'm good, WE'RE good!" I laughed. "How about you ??"

"Great, wanna hang out while the boys do their things ??" She laughed, I looked over at Marshall, Dre and 50 who stood on the stage and I smiled at him when Marshall met my gaze. He smiled back.

"Sure !! Let's sit." I replied and sat down on chairs standing nearby as a microphone was switched on and the voice of Marshall sounded throughout the area.

"Thcsssshh! Testing, testing !! This is Slim Shady to Jessica Mathers, you 'arrr' hot in those heals. Hi Nicole, how 'arrr' you?" He said with a squeaky robotic voice and laughed out loud when I stuck my tongue out at him.

"He's so wierd ..." I chuckled and showed him the finger, he did it himself when he saw it and stuck his tongue out at me.

"Hahah! He's funny though! He knows when to stop and how long you can keep doing the joke! He's epic..." Nicole laughed, that's true! Haha!

"That's true! Hahaha!" I laughed and smiled at Bizarre and Swifty when D12 came walking up on stage. I had a feeling that this night was going to be different and I would always remembered it, I smiled to myself of the thought.