...Wait, what the fuck happened??

I opened my eyes and looked around, why I was lying on the floor ??? I sat up and looked down at myself, AND WHY THE FUCK AM I NAKED? !!

I hurried to pull  the blanket that lay across the couch around me, wait ... Why I naked on the floor in the living room ..?

"Jessicaaa ??" Sounded from the bedroom.

"I'm in here, I guess ..." I shouted back in response, Marshall jogged in just his boxers into the living room. He met my gaze. "What the fuck happened last night? Weren't we, well 'having fun' in the bedroom ??" I asked and got up, I pulled the covers firmly around me and blew away the hair from the bangs that fell in my face.

He laughed briefly and met my gaze innocent, which worked very badly now that I stood naked in front of him with only one blanket to cover me and he just wearing boxers in front of me ...

"I really have no idea, we can be certain on ONE thing though!" He said, took off and jumped up on the couch next to me. I laughed briefly and laid me in the crook of his arm.

"And what's that?" I asked.

"We had sex." He said and kissed me on the forehead, I met his gaze.

"Or ... Did we?" I said in a dramatic tone, he chuckled.

"Well, I don't think we exactly played Monopoly naked, if we dıd, we would either way fuck afterwards, cause why the fuck not..." he said and raised his eyebrows at me. "So we had sex, that's clear!" He said, I met his gaze again and laughed briefly. "What?" 

"And we were supposed to have a good nights sleep... By the way, where were you? Where did you wake up today?"

"Uhm ..." He cleared his throat and gave me a wry smile.

"Oh-Oh ... How bad?" I said, he laughed briefly and kissed me quickly.

"Well, it wasn't bad ..? I woke up next to you ..."

"Aaaaaand? There's something more ... Spill it!" I said smiling.

"Nyaaaa ... I woke up, while we were spooning ... On the floor ... Naked ... And, let's just leave it there ... What do you want for breakfast, I'll cook anything you want ! Just--"

"Marshall ..." He met my gaze and smiled at me, as if to apologize to me or anything.

"... you held my hands on your boobs. I didn't complain! My hands were pretty cold ..." I chuckled, I burst out in laughter.

"Seriously though, don't get embarressed about that. I'm your wife, you're supposed to be the one grabbing my breasts..." It didn't hit me what I'd just said until Marshall met my gaze, laughing his guts out at what I'd said. "That came out wrong !!"

"HAHAHAHAH !!! Holy .. !! Well, good to know what I'm supposed to do it then!" He said and laughed even more.

"Shut up! You're so fucked up, Marshall ..."

"Me ?? What are you talking about ?!" He laughed. "You're the one that tells me that I'm supposed to grab your boobs!!"

"You really want me to quote every single line in every single song  of you that's fucked up? That's a LOT of fucked up things, MUCH worse than that ..." I said and raised my eyebrows at him.

"Fuck you." He said and showed me the finger with a sulk lip.

"Fuck you too." I replied and showed the finger back

"Fuck you harder..?" He said and raised his eyebrows with a dirty-look in his eyes.

"Fuck you faster?" I said back and sent him a dirty-look, he gaped at me with a chuckle.

"Your dirty-look ain't creepy at all! You just look hot! I know it's hard for you not to look hot, but you need to have creepy look??" He said and continued laughing, I coughed.

"Like this?" I said and looked at him with a 'overly-attached-girlfriend' look with a hint of pedo-glance. He almost gulped as he burst out laughing.

"Dang, i fucking love you!!" He laughed.

"You know, if you just switch 'fucking' and 'love' in that sentence with each other, it gets a whole new meaning ... I love fucking you." I said, he looked at me with dirty-look again and I burst out laughing.

"You're fucked up..." He laughed.

"No, YOU are."

"Nnnnnnnn--Okay." He said and pulled me close to him with a grin.