Hair alarm!!

As soon as the plane landed in Detroit, everything went very fast. Marshall jumped into the car with our two suitcases, I ran into the car, put on the seat belt before Marshall drove out of the airport to the hospital. I had to get him to turn around without telling him that Haillie was home ...

"Marshall? It's getting late and I think their visiting hours are over ..." That was actually pretty smart...

"Hmm? Nah, they close at 8 ..." He answered without looking at the clock.

"Marshall ... It's 9 ..."

"WHAT ?? Nooo! I wanna see Haillie!" He groaned, but turned the car so we drove in the right direction. I leaned toward him and kissed him on the cheek comforting. When I was going to put me back in the seat my vision caught something. I turned toward it and got almost heart attack. MY HAIR LOOKED LIKE A FUCKING NEST!!

"Holy SHIT!" Sputtered and I looked at my hair sad. Split ends and insanely "beautiful" hair ...

"What? What's wrong ?? Said Marshall almost a little scared. "DID I HIT SOMETHING?? IS THE CAR OKAY ??? ARE YOU OKAY ??

"Ntaww, so sweet of you to ask me ... But, no ... MY HAIR !!"

"Your hair? Siriously? What's wrong with that?" He sighed and exhaled his scared expression away.

"It's terrible ... Boohoo!!"

"No, it isn't..?"

"Shut up and drive to the EH !!"

"...What the fuck is the EH ??"

"Emergency Hair! DUH!"

"I didn't think you were this girly ..."

"Okay, MY HAIR is the only thing on my WHOLE body I really care about! So shut up and drive!"

"Aren't every hair saloon closed by now anyways?" He asked and drove into the city.

"Not EH, PLUS! I know the owner and he told me that I just need to call and he'll be there."

"Okay ... You should call ... the guy ?? Anyways .. Is there a place I can park the car so it won't bring attention?"

"They have a private parkinglot, I can tell him you're coming with me, he does a lot of celebrities so don't worry about that." I said and entered the number and called.

"Emergency Hair, this is Lisa?" I heard from the other end.

"Lisa! It's Jessica and I have a hair alarm !!" I said, and Marshall rolled his eyes at me.

"COME HERE, GIRL! I'LL TELL HIM RIGHT AWAY!"

"Wait! We need to use your private parkinglot, my husband is coming with me and his car will--" She stopped me.

"HOLY--- Of Course! Just hurry!" I thanked her and nodded toward Marshall. I showed him the way and when we arrived, Lisa stood outside the entrance to the indoor parking lot and waved us toward her. She opened the door into the parking lot and closed it behind us before she walked after us. Marshall parked the car quickly and took the hood over his head as always before he went out of the car, Lisa looked at him with big eyes, but followed us quickly into the lounge.

"Jessica Jackson! Your hair !! Oh my god, when was the last time you were here ??" He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a chair and began to fix my hair.

"The Wedding day, I think ..."

"Oh yes, your wedding day! Is it your husband in the sofa over there?"

"Yep. I've changed my name, by the way ..."

"Is he famous?"

"Yes."

"Lisa, lock all the doors so he can relax. The guy must be so tired of hiding under that hood all day ..."

"Marshall, it's okay. No fans of you here ... I hope ..." I said and looked at Lisa in the mirror. Marshall took off his hood and picked up a magazine.

"Ah, pleasure to meet you Mr. Mathers." Said James after a quick look in the mirror. Marshall looked up from the magazine with a surprised look.

"Pleasure to meet you too, Mr...?" Marshall said questioningly.

"Éntre." He smiled and picked up the scissors and began to cut.

"Mr. Entrrrrrre..?" James just laughed.

"So, you changed your name? So, is this the famous Mrs. Mathers?" He smiled to me, I smiled back,

"Guilty!" I said and raised my hand.

"Lisa, change her name in the book. ... Lisa?" Everyone turned to Lisa, she stood with wide open eyes and gaped as she stared at Marshall. I turned toward him, he pulled the hood farther and farther down over his face sighing. He was clearly tired of not being able to go anywhere without being recognized. "Lisa! Get yourself together! Jesus!" Said James sour and Lisa reacted immediately with what she had been told. "Mr. Mathers? You must excuse my daughter, she's a big fan of your work. Please, sit with your wife over here! It must be so boring to sit by yourself over there ..."  Marshall took the hood off and stood up. I smiled at him in the mirror, he smiled back and took a chair and sat down beside me. I took his hand in mine and he stroked my hand with his thumb. "So, did you find out where you were going on the honeymoon?" 

"Yeah, he took me to Cyprus for a week! It was perfect! I loved it..." I smiled at Marshall, he kissed me quickly on the lips before he sat back down in his chair.

"So romantic! A beautiful place! Oh, Mr. Mathers? I'm really sorry to ask you, but my daughter will kill me if I don't ..."

"...I can write an autograph to Lisa." Marshall nodded, James nodded gratefully and  suddenly Lisa stood behind Marshall. With an EMINEM t-shirt, pen, a poster and all of his CDs. "Did she knew I was coming ??" Marshall asked when he saw everything she had in her arms. James laughed and looked at me.

"When Jessica cut her hair the last time, someone recognised her and said it was your fiancé. Lisa overheard it and from that day, she brought everything sign-able here so she could have your autograph if you ever came with Jessica ... Sorry ..."

"It's okay." He smiled and stood up. Lisa smiled from ear to ear and gave him object by object to  sign.

"I think we're done, Jessica..." Mr. Entré smiled and took off my apron.

"Okay, how much?" I asked.

"Free, since--"

"How much??" I asked again, I didn't want to be treated ANY differently just because I happened to be married to someone famous... 

"The usual, Mrs. Mathers ..." I smiled grateful to him and gave him the money before me and Marshall went out and the car. Lisa opened the garage door and let us drive out. She sent me a grateful smile and waved to us both when we drove out on the road.

"I like that guy..." Marshall said and broke the silence. I smiled and took his free hand he in mine.

"I love you, Marshall."

"I kove you too, Jessica." He replied, kissing my hand with a soft smile.