It's getting late

It was starting to get dark, me and Marshall had now been at the hospital with Haillie all day ever since we got home! I walked to Marshall and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"We've got to go home now, it's getting late..." I smiled soothing, but I didn't want to leave Haillie when she was in a coma here.

Marshall looked up sad, and nodded slowly as he stood up. He leaned down and kissed Haillie on the forehead before he turned to me and took my hand in his before we both went out of the room and toward the end of the hospital. I handed Marshall's hoodie back to him, so no fans would recognize him, but he insisted that I should have it, since it was starting to get cooler. So we hurried to the car and sat in before Marshall drove out of the exit and onto the highway.

I turned to him and put my hand on his thigh supportive.

"You okay?" I asked, trying to bring out a smile, he quickly looked at me and nodded.

"Yeah, she'll be okay. I'm fine." He looked back on the road again and put his hand on mine, I smiled at him and turned to the road again, without moving my hand.

---------------------

When we finally drove up the driveway to our house, the sun had begun going down and we both were exhausted when we went out of the car and up the stairs to the house. Marshall unlocked the door and both his eyes fell on the two suitcases who had been thrown in hastily and was laying on the floor. We both started to unpack everything and carried them up to the room and began to unpack.

When I finally finished and got up I felt something hit my back and falling on the floor. I turned, my gaze fell on something pink lying on the floor and a Marshall laughing his ass off in bed. I picked it up.

"My underwear ?? Siriously?" I laughed just as Marshall took up yet another panty, pulled it up like a rubber band, aimed and fired. He scored, he hit me right in the face.

"SCORE!" He shouted and began to laugh even more. I picked up my underwear and put it in my underwear drawer until I turned to Marshall again with a grin.

"You're so immature ... Grow up!" He shook his head.

"Never! You can't make me, woman!" He laughed and made a sour pout between laughter outbreaks. I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yes I can??" I said, took off and jumped into the bed, swung my arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips hard, passionate and short. I opened my eyes again and looked at Marshall.

"I'M AN ADULT!" He said as soon as I was done, I laughed at him. "Kiss me again...# He said impatiently and leaned toward me to our lips met again. He grabbed me around my waist and pulled me close to him, before he leaned over me. I lay down in bed, as he continued and kiss me and lay over me. I pushed him gently away.

"Not now, I'm tired." I said, he nodded understandable to me and smiled, before he got a giant yawn.

"Ooooookay ... I think I'm tired as well." He laughed and sat up in bed to undress. 

He took off his shirt, and I woke up that quickly when I saw his muscles. 

DAMN!! Don't judge me, muscles are a real TURN-ON !! Marshall is a real turn-on!! 

I opened my eyes and grabbed around his neck gently. He laughed a chuckling laughter and turned to me with a pleased grin.

"I thought you were tired ..."  He said seductively. I brought my hands over his abs and smiled when I felt he tightened them under my hands.

"I am, but you are so hot with no shirt on, babe ..." I replied equally seductive, he laughed and turned to me. He leaned towards me and kissed me briefly and romanticly on my lips before he lifted me up and putted me down slowly in bed. I smiled when I felt he snuggled up to me with his head on my shoulder. I turned to him and smiled.

"I love you, Marshall."

"I love you too, Jellybean ..." he said and chuckled.

"I didn't expect you to say that. Okay! I love you, my little Marshmellow !!"

"Hahahah!" He laughed and went back to kissing my neck.