Why not?!

"Okay ... We just had sex again ..." I said, breathing hard before I metMarshall's gaze, he gave me a soft smile while playing with my hair. "We always have sex! I'm tired, let's have sex! My mom's dead, let's have sex! We just got robbed, let's have sex! Everything is sex!" I sighed and stared up at the ceiling.

"Are you okay? You never say this, I thought you liked it ..?" he said unsure and stopped playing with my hair.

"I DO! Holy fuck, yes! It's amazing! But, we never do anything else ... Just go on dates, watch movies, WITHOUT having sex in the middle of it..."

"True ... But, why not ?? You're hot, I'm hot, we're married ... And this is a bed AND we're naked. I REALLY can't take you seriously right now ..." he said as his eyes went down on me, I threw a pillow in his face and covered me with the covers. "What were you saying?" He said with a grin and laid the pillow under my head again.

"You know what?" I said determined and his gazel.

"No, and I really don't like where this is going ..."

"No sex for a week! If we can do that, I can actually kinda feel normal... More or less..."

"NO ---??! But !! I GET TURNED ON BY JUST LOOKING AT YOU !! How the hell can I stand a week !! ??"

"None of us must dress hot! You can't go shirtless, rap OR call me Mrs. Mathers ..."

"You can't ask me not to rap, I do it every day and it's my job. And the shirt-thing: It's fucking warm!"

"Fine, you can rap, but nothing sexual!" He met my gaze with the 'you-know-who-you're-talking-to-right? -look. "FINE! Nothing about me or sensual raps. Deal?"

"NO! You really have to change this week if this is going to work! And, let's make the week more interesting...  A COMPETITION!"

"A competition? Is this connected to sex, Marshall...?" I said while crossing my arms with raised eyebrows at him.

"Yeah, BUT LISTEN! Both of us is trying to seduce eachother to bed, the one who can't say no anymore has to tell something awkward about themselves on stage! In front of 60,000 people ..." he smiled and looked at me superior. "Deal?"

"NO !! Unless, we do the competition the whole week. Both of us try to seduce the other one to bed and we have to say no to win the game. If you can't say no, you lose! And the loser has to do something the winner wants for a whole day! How about that ?? Deal?" I held out my hand and he looked at me a little nervous, but grabbed my hand in a firm grip.

"Deal, wait! We can still kiss right?" He asked and looked at me questioningly.

"Yeah, sure..." I replied and pulled off my covers again, Marshall got big eyes and swallowed hard. I sat up and turned against him innocent. "Oh, sorry. Is this bothering you?" I said and winked at him and began to stretch.

"Ooooh ... I love you so much that I hate you right now ... I'm gonna lose so fucking bad ...." He groaned and slapped a pillow in his face to avoid seeing me.

"Yeah, I know you're gonna loose. Cause I'm gonna dress in the hottest outfits that I own..." I ran to the wardrobe and took out a black, tight and short dress. I put it on quickly and found some high heels. I let my hair fall with my natural fall and checked myself in the mirror one last time, wow, I look like a slut... Perfect! 

I turned to Marshall, who still sat with a pillow on his face.

"Marshall, Baby? I'm gonna go to Sascha, Jason is 29 today, so we're having a surprise party at her place. Do I look okay? You gotta come with me ..." He groaned in the pillow and took it slowly away from his face, but his eyes were still closed. "Marshall ..." I said once again and posed in front of him, he opened his eyes slowly, but as soon as he saw me he eyes were gigantic and he gaped.

"Holy---!! NO! NO! NOOOO !! Don't look, don't fucking look ..." He stood up from the bed and suddenly he was on the floor doing push-ups and situps. Oh-oh...

"What're you doing?" I asked as he stood up. My eyes flickered down his rock-solid abs. Now that he had done push-ups and situps, his muscles were even more visible than usual!

"I know you love to see me shirtless, I'm just giving you a better view..? I can be mean too..." he smiled and tried not to look at me more than necessary. I couldn't look elsewhere than on him, he was so damn buff now and he even had a grin on his face... OH MY GOD!

"Stop it!" I said and closed my eyes.

"Stop what?"

"Being so fucking hot! Put on ... something, we're going to Sascha's place in an hour ..."

"I can't ... I'm picking Haillie up in an hour. I'll come later."

"Okay, iust wear something nice and take MY car. I'll call Sascha and ask if she can pick me up."

"Why your car?"

"You arrive at Sascha's place, and your car is standing in the driveway..?"

"Oh ..."

"Yeah, take my car." I said, and kissed him lightly and looked at him (his abs) one last time before I went into the living room to call Sascha. God, she's going to wonder when she sees what I'm wearing ...