One week later...

I didn't come with him that day, I couldn't bear it. I couldn't do it and I didn't care. I just wanted to lie in bed the rest of the day to myself, he had understood and said he wanted to stay here with me, but I had insisted that he should go. I couldn't be an obstacle for him to do what he does best, it would made me become angry with myself while millions of Stans worldwide would also become angry, I didn't exactly want that burden on the shoulders...

I had at least gotten better on eating more regularly over the past week, I didn't want to, but I wasn't alone in my decisions anymore. What I did would have consequences over another person's life and I wouldn't want them to be bad, I wanted the child the best.

"Jessica, I gotta drive Haillie to school! I'll be right back, aigh't?" He said, and kissed me on the forehead, I pushed forward a little smile and nodded. He got up from the bed and FINALLY my brain started to work as usual, it started up and began to work. 

My eyes followed  his bare back, I looked at him while he walked to the closet and pulled out a black t-shirt. As soon as I saw that he turned around, I looked out the window. Fortunately he didn't notice that I had stared.

He pulled on his shirt and met my gaze with a slight smile.

"Bye." He smiled and kissed my forehead again, as we're talking about kisses... When I think about it, we haven't kissed properly in a week ..? Why? Nah, same shit. Can kiss him afterward as thanks for all he has done this week for me, he's been a lifesaver. 

"Pling!"

Came from Marshall's phone, I picked it up and entered the code. I almost got a shock when I saw his calendar:

Monday: Studio

Tuesday: Studio

Wednesday: Rihanna

Thursday: Studio

Friday: Signing shit

Saturday: Studio

Sunday: FUCK EVERYBODY AND DO NOTHIN!

Hahahaha!

I jumped at my own laughter, I hadn't heard it in a while and it felt rusty. Woops...

He gets busy next week, that's for sure, except on Sunday ...

I jumped once again when I heard the front door open downstairs, he must be home. Wow, that was fast? I went into his messages, felt a little stalker-like, but he always had hilarious messaged, and I was trying to get in a little better mood.

The bedroom door opened slowly and the blonde head of Marshall peered in.

"What're you doing?" He asked with a grin and lay down in the bed beside me.

"Looking at your messages ... "I replied quietly, he just chukled and nodded at my honesty. "You feeling any better?" He asked, I met his gaze, but ended up wathing the contours of his face. It was so perfect in so many ways. His jaw, his nose, his eyes ... his lips ... I met his gaze again, his blue eyes staring quietly into mine. "What're you thinking about?" He asked, I shook my head shy and looked down. What the hell am I doing? Why am I being shy ?? I've kissed him million times and when I haven't kissed him in a week, then I get nervous and shy? What ... the ... fuck ... "Okay, now you're blushing as well ?? What the hell have you been doing while I was gone ??" He laughed and stretched.

I met his gaze and put his phone on the nightstand while I bit my lower lip, he looked at me with a surprised gaze and tried to sit up, but I pushed him slowly down in the bed and sat down on him with a leg on each side. He looked up at me and let me have complete control, I leaned down to him and finally our lips met. Slowly and tenderly I brought him closer to me, he sat up to me and got wilder in the kiss. He brought his hands up over my body, under my t-shirt and opened my bra-strap as it fell into his lap. He took it and threw it away and brought his hands through my hair.

He grabbed my shoulders and laid me down in bed while he sat over me. He dropped the kiss, he pulled off his shirt and my eyes fell on his perfect stomach. He chukled when he saw I was cheking him out and took my hand in his.

"I love you ..." He whispered softly, and for the first time in a week, my inner smile matched the exterior. I pulled him down toward me and kissed him on the lips. My hands went over his perfect back and through his short blonde hair, and finally I felt nothing but loved.