My room

"Marshall?" Granny smiled wondered, I met her gaze anxious.

"Yeah?" He replied and smiled easily to her, he still held my hand.

"When Jessica was a child, she used to come live with us for two weeks every summer after 1999... You wanna know why?" She said, oh fuck no!!! I jumped up and ran around the table to her. She burst out laughing when I held her hand in mine and looked at her pleadingly.

"Please don't !! It's so embarressing !!" I said, and turned to Marshall and Haillie when they both chuckled behind me.

"Embarressing? That's not embarressing, if Marshall hadn't been Eminem or Slim Shady you wouldn't mind this. You just don't want him to hear what it is!" Said Grandpa and winked at Marshall.

"Don't worry, Jessica. I won't laugh ... much ..." Marshall chuckled, I met his gaze sullen and looked at him threatening.

"Oh Jesus ..."I said and covered my face while Granny continued.

"Well, as I was saying! Since she came here so often, she had to have a room. So I asked her where in the house she wanted the room. Follow me ..." She said, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck ...

She stood up from her chair and took Marshall's hand in hers. I followed them all up the stairs to the attic, you'll see why I chose to have room in the attic quickly....

Granny smiled and opened the door to the room and let Marshall look around. He didn't look around much before he got big eyes and turned to Haillie quickly.

"You're not coming up here, there are a bunch of pictures--"  He began, but Haillie interrupted.

"I've seen pictures of you shirtless and I've seen pictures of you showing the middle-finger... I'm sixteen and have seen much worse ..."

"I hope not ..." He said, it got Sascha to giggle before she took my hand in hers and pulled me into the room. I looked around embarrassed.

Every wall was full of Eminem posters and pictures. The only thing that wasn't covered by posters and pictures, was the large window that was on the wall facing our house. That's why I chose the room, because the window facing the giant mansion.

"Ahaha, you were a stalker ..." He pointed out the window smiling before he met my gaze.

"There ain't one wall without pictures of Eminem. I've actually forgot what color the walls have?" Said Sascha and walked over to a poster and looked behind it. "Ah, the wall is white!" She laughed.

____

"You sure? We can drive you home? It isn't a problem?" I told Sascha smiling when she walked out of the car in our driveway. She shook her head certain. She insisted to walk... I looked at her questioningly as me and Marshall got out in onison.

"Yes, I'm sure! I need the training, besides it's not that far away from here ..." She chuckled and hugged me, Marshall and Haillie said goodbye before she walked down the driveway with a smile.

"Dad..?" Haillie asked, Marshall turned to her. She looked down on her phone and met his gaze pleadingly. "Can I please sleep over at Bonnie's place ?? Please !!" She asked, Marshall raised his eyebrows surprised in a smile.

"But, you just came home?" He said, Haillie did a sulk-lip and her puppy dog eyes, damn... That's another thing she's learned by him, it's super effective!! "Naaaah--Don't do that !! You--!! Alright! I need to stop doing that, I'm influencing you with my look..." he said when Haillie he pulled him against her in a hug before she sprinted in to collect her stuff. "Yeah, well ... Looks like we'll be home alone tonight then ..." he said and met my gaze, but I had some other thoughts.

"What did Rihanna want?" I asked, he sighed and stretched.

"She's having a tour and one of the concerts will be here in Detroit ... So she was wondering if I could pop up on the show as a little surprise, nothing more ..." I looked at him with critical eyes.

"Which songs?" I asked, he did a shy smile, The Rap God is blushing, that can't be good ...

"Just two, Love The Way You Lie and Numb..." He smiled and put his hands on my hips as he looked into my eyes.

"Okay..." I said and put my hands over his shoulders and kissed him lightly when Haillie came running towards us smiling.

"Come on! I wanna go !!" She said impatiently, got in the car and met Marshall's gaze through the window.

"Be right back ..." he said and kissed me one last time before he got into his car and drove out of the driveway.