I'm gonna miss you!!

When Marshall had arranged tickets to Sascha and Jason we both went to bed. 

When I woke up the next day, Marshall was still sleeping, I turned toward him smiling and looked at him sleep. Then I felt that feeling came back, the thought that I was going to wake up in this bed alone for 3 weeks and wouldn't see him lying beside me and sleep was awfully lonely. 

I felt a tear running down my cheek and leaned toward his sleeping lips and kissed him lightly. He lifted his head up against me in his sleep and started kissing me back when his eyes opened gradually. I let go smiling, he smiled back and wiped my cheek.

"What's wrong?" He asked tired and yawned.

"It's just ... I'll wake up in this bed alone for 3 weeks ..." I replied and felt the tears push again.

"Shhhh ... Hey, I'll call you every day?"

"You won't remember! You'll be too busy ..."

"I'll remember, cause it's you. I'll call you eventhough I'm on stage! I don't care!" He replied and kissed me lightly.

"I love you." I said and stroked his cheek.

"I love you too." He replied with a smile and suddenly had big eyes.

"What?" I asked, he pointed behind me. I turned around and saw that the clock was 1:06 p.m. !!! WE WAS GONNA BE AT SASCHA IN ABOUT AN HOUR !! 

Both jumped out of bed and dressed in a hurry. Marshall finished first and ran out of the room while he yelled.

"I'll make us something to eat!" I struggled to get my jeans on, when you're in a hurry, nothing fits!

"I'll ...! Do ... SOMETHING ??" I answered and looked at myself in the mirror, what the hell was that?? 

I heard Marshall laugh downstairs and laughed a little myself. I finally got the pants on and looked through the wardrobe for a top, but I found nothing. I opened the second part of the cabinet that belonged to Marshall and took out one of his hoodies and a white tank top underneath. 

I'm quite sure that as soon as Marshall goes on his tour, I'm going to use his clothes until he comes back home. I checked myself in the mirror one last time, looked at the watch and ran down to the kitchen.

"Here you go." Marshall said when I came down without looking at me, he had to turn off the oven, I thanked him and sat down at the table and began to eat. When Marshall looked at me, he smiled and sat down opposite me and began to eat.

"You didn't find anything to wear, huh?" He looked at me. I shook my head and met his eyes with an innocent grin.

"I did, but I didn't find anything in my part of the closet ..." I winked at him. He chuckled before he looked down at his watch.

"We've gotta go. HAILLIE !!" He shouted up the stairs. Haillie came to sight at the top of the stairs.

"Yeah ??" She said.

"We're going to Sascha's place, we won't be long! You got your phone ??"

"Yep! Have fun!" Said Haillie and waved at us when we walked out the door. 

Marshall locked the door behind him and we walked hand in hand to the garage. He unlocked it and opened the door to the car for me until I'd got in. I smiled grateful and the feeling grew even more. I was going to miss him so much...