I think I'm gonna lose...

This so called party, wasn't a surprise to Jason. It was a surprise to Marshall! I'd explained everything to Sascha. This party was for me to win the bet between Marshall and me!

"Jessica! If you look like this NOW, I can't wait to see his face after the party ... Or 'party'..." Sascha smiled and looked at me.

"Haha, you got everything we need?"

"YUP! The lingerie with Eminem on, check! That's it."

"Oh my god! I really hope this'll work..."

"What're you planning on to make him do a whole day? If you win?"

"I don't know right now ..."

"Can I hang out with you guys on that day ?!"

"Yeah, sure. Just don't follow us up to the bedroom if it goes that far..". I Smiled and heard a car come running and stopped outside.

"HE'S HERE!" Sascha exclaimed and I ran up the stairs to find what I was gonna wear. I had bought some real sexy lingerie that had an Eminem theme, since the whole mall just HAD Eminem themes ...

I sprinted up the stairs and into the room to where the lingerie was. It was baby pink with black lace and black dots. On the butt it stood 'Property of EMINEM' and on each of the breasts stood a backwards E, the eminem emblem! 

I changed, but didn't get far before I heard Sascha scream downstairs, oh-oh. He must be insanely HOT! And he's defiantly NOT insanely hot from before neither... I'm dead...

___Sascha's pov___

He is wearing a suit! He's wearing a SUIT!! OMG HE'S SO HOT!!! The suit fits him perfectly! He doesn't sag with the pants, his jacket is formfitting. OH MY GOD!! AND JESSICA'S GOING TO SAY NO TO FUCK HIM!? Hello, if it were up to me I'd tie him to the bed now!

There was a knock on the door. I breathed out to calm myself down before I opened the door. He was even more perfect up close!

"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKK !!!" I screamed and jumped up and down. Marshall chuckled before he straightened up his back and bowed to me.

"Pleased to be here, bitch. May I come in?" He tried to talk in a british accent, I couldn't even say anything so I nodded frantically with a grin on my face. He smiled kindly to me before he walked past me and into the living room. I closed the door and followed him.

"Where is everybody?" He asked and turned to me. I was really trying to not jump on him right now ...

"What do you mean?" I asked through clenched teeth.

"You okay?" He asked and put his hands in his pocket while he leaned on one leg. I closed my eyes.

"You're hot, that's the problem..." I chuckled.

"I know. But, where is everybody ??"

"Everyone's here?" I opened my eyes again and I'm pretty sure I drooled when I met his gaze. WHO DOESN'T FALL FOR BLUE EYES ?? !!

"Huh?"

"You're the guest of honor! JESSICA !!" I yelled up the stairs.

"Oh fuck..." he said and looked up the stairs too.

____Marshall's pov____

Oh no, no, no, no, no !!! It was a fucking trap! Jessica probably looks so hot! I'm going to lose so damn hard..! Whatever happens, I can't just give up... I gotta try at least.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fucketi, FUCK! Fucking hell, you two ladies ... Fuck!" I said quickly and sour. "I Love you, but holy fuck, I hate you too ..."

"JESSICA !! HE'S SO FUCKING NERVOUS!! HAHA!"

"Shut the fuck up, Sascha ... I'm gonna fucking die when she comes down those---" I stopped talking when I heard high heels near the stairs and looked up. I gaped.

"Holy..." I said.

"Goddamn..." Sascha said.

"Jesus..." Jessica said when she saw me.

____Jessica's pov____

OH MY GOD!! HE LOOKED SO HOT IN A SUIT!! HE LOOKED FUCKING BUFF!!!

"I think I'm gonna loose ..." Me and Marshall said in unison and smiled at each other in embarrassment.

"Holy whit! He's blushing ?? I didn't know you could do that?" Sascha exclaimed and holy shit he did. He got red cheeks and a little smile, he was so cute!

Well, over to me. He hasn't even seen the half of it. I came down the stairs in my wedding dress ... Yes, the wedding dress I had in our wedding. And under it, I had the sexy underwear, he didn't know tha of course... yet ... Hehe.

"Sascha, I'm a normal human y'know?" He replied without changing mine and without removing his eyes from me. I couldn't remove my eyes from him either, he was wearing a suit and that was stupid for me now that we had a contest.

"Jessica? You know what to do ..." Sascha winked at me smiling, Marshall still gaped when I took his hand in mine and led him with me into the guest room. He followed me paralysed and without fighting back. He was irresistible in a suit!

I led him into the door and turned toward him while I closed the door, without dropping his gaze. If I continue like this I'm going to win! I turned him around and led him towards the bed and pushed him into it. He fell on his back and looked at me with big eyes, without saying anything, I began to take off my wedding dress.

"You're so beautiful in that dress, but no! I won't let you---fuck meeee..." He stopped as I let the dress fall and reveal what I was wearing underneath. He got even bigger eyes and swallowed hard and looked at me longingly. "Fucking hell..." He squeaked and got a painful expression as he closed his eyes and sat up in the bed. "I ... No, holy fucking shit, yes! But, no ... I, Jesus ... This is hard, why are you so---" I shushed him, I saw it in him that he really wanted to sleep with me. I almost got him! "No. I won't ... This is weird, I'm saying no to sleep with my wife, what the fuck?" He laughed, and I realised I had lost. THIS TIME! "But ..." He said and got up with a grin, fixed his tie and came walking toward me slowly. Oh-oh ... HOT! 

I backed away as slowly as he walked forward until I hit the door behind. He locked the door, took the key and put it in his pocket faster than I could plan on getting myself out. He laughed and met my gaze.

"You're a beautiful woman ... Mrs. Mathers." Fucking hell, fuck you, holy fuck, don't do this to me!! "Very beautiful. You deserve to be respected and not just stand there with no clothes on, here. Let me borrow you my jacket, you must be cold." OH NO! He takes THAT ONE! I'm so weak for him when he's kind and romantic this way. He took off his suit jacket and put it around me. I felt his smell around me  in the jacket, I loved his smell! Don't give in! HOLD ON!!"

"Oh, something wrong, baby? I didN't mean any harm ... You still cold, you say? Of course you can borrow ... my shirt." He sent me a cheeky look and began to take off his shirt, I got big eyes when I saw he had been working out. His muscles were large and bulging, I couldn't take anymore! THIS WAS ÚNBEARABLE!! "Here you go. Your lips are shaking, you want me to warm them for you?" He leaned toward me until our lips met. I pulled him toward me, felt his body against mine and climbed up on him. He lifted me to the bed and settled over me without breaking the kiss.