Sascha

Marshall drove up the driveway to Sascha, this time in my car, so we wouldn't attract too much attention when we parked outside her house. He parked where he always did and took the hood over his head before he went out of the car and over to my side. I opened the door, went out and ran to the entrance. I opened the door and was going to take one step in when Marshall held me back.

"You can't just do that ??" Said Marshall and looked at me strangely. I nodded smiling.

"Yes I can, we're best friends! We always do this, but since I moved in with you ... She was scared of what you might think if she just came walking in through the door."

"Oh, okay ..?" He replied, he was still a little skeptical. I took his hand in mine and we walked into the apartment to Sascha and closed the door behind us.

"Sascha? WE'RE HERE !!" I cried and heard a thud from the kitchen.

"OUCH! EMINEM AS WELL ??" She asked, once again, she forgot it.

"NO!" I said, and glanced at Marshall, he paused a laugh. Sascha appeared before us.

"YES, HE IS !!"

"NO? His name isn't EMINEM ??" I said and sent her a cheeky smile.

"Oh! Sorry ... Hahah, I mean Marshall." Marshall smiled grateful and took off his hood.

"Thank you. Here are your tickets, when we're on the topic ..." Marshall said and walked towards Sascha.

"No! Wait! Come on in first!" I followed them into Sascha's living room and sat down next to Marshall. Sascha came from the kitchen with a plate full of strawberries, watermelon and a lot more different fruit, suitable for the war summer weather.

"We just ate, Sascha ..." I said and met her eyes smiling.

"Oh ... Well, this is dessert!" She simply replied and smiled at us. Marshall took a strawberry and ate it up in one gulp, while me and Sascha began to reminisce about the last concert we were at together, the concert I went home from the night I met Marshall.

"OMG! I remember that so well! You remember when he started The Real Slim Shady, I was laughing so hard !!" Sascha laughed and met my gaze smiling.

"Yeah! And when he started Lose Yourself?? We rapped the whole thing together !!" I smiled, Marshall looked up and smiled at me as I took his hand in mine.

"Marshaaaall..?" I Smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"What you want?" He replied and met my gaze.

"Rap for us. Please?"

"I don't--" He began, but Sascha interrupted him.

"Oh my god !! Please !! Just one!"

"I need--"

"Please, Marshall !! Please! It'll mean so much!"

"Can I--"

"Please ??"

"Shut up! Jesus, women.. I need a beat... Freestyle or ..?"

"Please do Lose Yourself??" I smiled at him, Marshall nodded and met Sascha's gaze.

"Do you have phone-speakers?" He asked and picked up his phone. "I have the instrumental right here."

"YES!" Sascha jumped up and ran to her room and came running back with a wireless speaker. She put it down on the table and Marshall stood up, she hugged him smiling. Marshall got first big eyes, but smiled and hugged Sascha back. When Sascha he let go, she smiled grateful.

"I'm sorry. I've just always wanted to do that." She said and wiped away a blissful tear.

"Don't apologize, it's okay. I'm like hugs too." He winked and connected the phone to the speaker and found the instrumental. As soon as we recognized the beginning me and Sascha started beeping of joy. Marshall laughed at us before he took up his hoodie and got ready.

"Gotta give you two a good performance, right?" Then he began to rap and both me and Sascha was totally in all the time. We rapped with him and jumped around like two maniacs.

"You better lose yourself! In the music, the moment, you own it. You better never let it go! You only got one shot, do not miss your chance two blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime, yo!"