I can't believe this...

"Marshall! I was--" I tried when I felt a sudden feeling in my stomach. I held me for the mouth while I bleated again. I looked up at him, he looked down on his phone with a slight grin, then get worried when he met my gaze.

"Are you sick--" He began, but another round of retching confirmed his theory. He jumped up from the bed, pulled me to the bathroom and sat me down in front of the toilet. He held my hair when I got a more charge up. I groaned sad between the 1st and 2nd charge. "You're sick again ... Have you eaten something bad lately?" He asked, I coughed out the rest before I responded, sick of being sick.

"No, just what's been in the kitchen. You would've known if it was anything bad and told me, you are always in the kitchen." I said, and looked down. Ugh... The nauseous feeling was still there while I wiped my mouth with some tissue.

I met his gaze again, he looked at me with watchful and uneasy glances.

"If this continues, I'm taking you to the hospital." He said, it wasn't a question. It was a pure order, whatever it was, I had to come with him, it was anyway for my own good. We can only hope that I don't get sick in the morning too, I'm tired enough as it is since I wake up every night around 2 am...

"I can't belive this ... I hate to be sick, I didn't mind before, cause I didn't kiss anyone! I wanna love you, I wanna kiss you. But I can't because I'm sick ..." I groaned acidic and stood up, he shook his head as he stood up himself and met my gaze.

"You're always so dramatic when you get sick ... It's no big deal, it's not ebola..." He chuckled and kissed me on the cheek and squeezed my hand gently in his.

"Be honest, you don't want to kiss me because I'm sick..." I said, and fell into bed pissed. I felt the warmth of his hands stroked my back quietly.

"Jessica ..." He whispered, I turned to him to ask what it was when I felt his lips pressing against mine. I pushed him away.

"What if you get sick! Why do you have to try me wrong all the time! YOU MAY BE SICK NOW! Because of me!"

"Calm the fuck down! It was just a simply kiss, on the lips. Last time in checked, your lips were outside your mouth ..." I could agree on that one...

"Okay ... But no more "action" !! Okay?" He nodded, but clearly with an amused grin, stupid idiot... "What're you gonna do today? It's exactly one week to the concert..."

"Yeah, I better start preparing ... Will you give me some tips?"

"...Me? Give you tips? You're kidding ..."

"No, give me some tips on were I should put some extra effort or something, y'know?"

"Uhm ... Well, sure. This will be interesting..."

"You'll be fine. You've had some experience of how my concerts are, I don't want to disappoint anyone..."

"Believe me, you really just have to show up to not disappoint anyone..." I said and took a sip from the tap before we walked into the studio.

I sat down at the mixing desk and watched as he explained what I needed to know.

"This is the volume, this is pause and play---"

"I can read the writing under each button ... It's gonna be fine. Which song do you wanna start with?"

"Uhm ... I haven't done 'The Real Slim Shady' in a while ... So let's start with that one and then 'Lose Yourself'..."

"Fine by me, just put it on. Cause I don't understand how you do that ..."

He looked at me like I was crazy and inserted a CD, oh... That was easy... I thought it was gonna be more complicated... He pressed the pause quickly, so the song didn't start right away. He met my gaze and showed me one last thing.