Fucketi, fuck, fuck...

Fucketi, fuck, fuck ... FUCK !! I took me to the stomach and sprinted to the bathroom, I heard Marshall groan tired from the bed when I sat down in front of the toilet and vomited. Yeah, fair enough to not get their period for 9 months, I still got everything else that comes with being pregnant!

"Morning ..." He groaned tired and lifted his head from the pillow and met my gaze when I came out of the bathroom again before he fell down in the pillow again in a big yawn. I laughed briefly and took a few sips of my water bottle before I lay down in bed again. He opened his eyes barely and met my gaze again, I smiled at him briefly. He groaned sour as he opened his arms so I would lie on him, I didn't hesitate to put it that way ... "How much's the clock?" He asked and kissed me on the cheek.

"9 am..." I replied, I sighed when I heard noises from the room next door and the sound of a door that opened up before two quick knock on our door sounded.

"You awake? And if you are, are you dressed?" We heard from Sascha behind the door, me and Marshall exchanged a brief glance before we groaned out a loud, sleepy response. "Okay, you're awake ... Are you dressed?" She laughed and slowly pulled down the door handle. I looked over at Marshall, he was in a boxer while I was wearing a t-shirt.

"Yeah, come in ..." He said, I looked at him questioningly and he looked at me quizzically. "I'm pretty sure she has seen a man in the underwear before ..? Besides, who haven't seen my ass at this point..." He said, I laughed briefly and nodded in agreement and laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

I heard the door opened slowly, a few steps and a "Ho-ly SHIT!!" from the end of bedside. I opened my eyes and met Sascha's gaze.

"I thought you guys were dressed ??" She pointed at me. "You're KINDA dressed, but him!" Marshall was laying with the covers from his waist down so it looked like he was naked at first glance. He looked up tired and I let out a short laugh.

"I'm not naked ... I'm wearing underwear, like normal people ??" He said ironically, Sascha laughed shortly before she jumped into bed. We sat up and rubbed the sleep out of our eyes.

"How're you like ... AWAKE now ??" I asked and met Sascha's gaze.

"My Job." She replied and picked up her phone to check something hat had made a sound.

"On a saturday ??" Asked Marshall, Sascha looked up and shook her head with big eyes.

"I ain't working on saturdays? No, because I have to work that early every other day, it has destroyed my sleeping habits ... I can't sleep longer than 2:03, even if I want to ..."

"But, we all went to bed like ... 0:30 am??? That Means 2 and a half hours of sleep ??" I said, she nodded and put on a sulk lip when she met my gaze.

"I Know ... How long have you guys been sleeping?" She asked, I looked at the clock and then at Marshall.

"6 hours?" I said, he nodded and yawned. "Around 6 hours."

"Did you guys go to bed long after me or ..?" She asked, I shook my head.

"We went to bed half an hour after you did."

"Yo, Jessica. You're damn tired right now if you don't get what she's doing right now ??" Said Marshall as Sascha began to smile.

"Huh?" I asked and met Marshall's gaze, he took to his temple and pointed to Sascha.

"Y'all went to bed around 1:00 and have slept for 6 hours until now, that means 9, since it's 9 now. Minus 6 hours of sleep, which is three. You went to sleep at 3am but went to bed at 1am..." She said and raised her eyebrows at me.

"OH! Now I get it ..." I said, Marshall shook his head at me, I met Sascha's gaze. "FUCK YOU! It's my husband, what the hell do you expect..."

"It's still unusual to hear that ..." Marshall chuckled and looked at me puzzled. "I'm your husband, it sounds so ... I don't know? British! Haha! I'm gonna have a cup of tea with my husband now!" We all giggled of his, not so good, try at the british accent.

"It's weird for me as well! I'm your wife, it sounds so OLD !! Ugh!"

"At least you have a man by your side, bitch ..." Sascha said and winked at me. I laughed and met her gaze understandable.

"Hasn't he called or anything?" I asked, smiling at her calm, she shook her head quickly.

"But anyways--" She began, but was interrupted by Marshall sneezing.

"Bless you." I said.

"Too late, I'm going to hell." He answered, I looked at him and burst out laughing.

"But ... haha!" Sascha laughed, I spluttered into my talk mode again and met her eyes with a grin.

"What were you gonna say?" I asked, Sascha began to laugh even more.

"I don't remember ..."She chuckled as her tears even began to flow.

"You're so ... Ah ..." I said when I felt the nausea coming back, but no urge to vomit.

"What?" Asked Marshall serious, Sascha stopped laughing and met my gaze.

"Nothing wrong, it's just the morning sickness. Fucking pregnancy, the only thing I hate about being pregnant is the sickness every morning."

"The ONLY thing?" Asked Sascha.

"Oh yeah, I gotta push a 2 kg fat blob outta ... well, there ..." I met the big questioning eyes to Marshall and showed him the finger. "It's your fault."

"My fault ??" He laughed and looked at me innocently with a grin on his face.

"Yeah, you did it. I couldn't have done it by myself!"

"You wanted it!"

"So did you!"

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

We turned away from each other childish with a smile. Sascha filmed, so it looked like, cause she held up her phone while she laughed like crazy.

"Fuck you ..." I said when I felt his arms around my waist and the warmth of his chest being pushed against my back. I smiled and looked up at him as he peeped out beside me from behind.

"Fuck you too ..." he said and kissed me on the cheek and then a long kiss on the mouth before he sat back.

"...What were we arguing about?" I asked and coughed.

"Uh .. I don't remember?" He laughed and scratched his head. "That was fucking weird ..."

"No shit, and I have it on tape !!" Sascha exclaimed and showed us the video smiling.

"AH! That's what we argued about ... Fucking stupid is what it was ..." Marshall chuckled and met my gaze.

"Haha! Indeed it was ..." I said, but I felt a small lump in my stomach growing and there wasn't the baby I was talking about... It was a bad lump with a bad feeling that was creeping up on me, I just couldn't put a finger on why I had this feeling...