I need some advice...

"You done?" Marshall asked when I had finished packing. I nodded at him and closed my suitcase before I got up.

"Yeah. What time is it?" I asked and looked at Marshall, he sat down on the bed and took up his phone from his pocket and looked at it.

"08: 30 am ... The hospital doesn't open for visitors before 10:00 ... What to do ??" He said, looking up at me.

"We could watch a movie while we eat breakfast?" I suggested and smiled at him. He nodded and stood up to go out to the kitchen, but stopped in the doorway and turned to me.

"Warm-up pizza?" He asked with a grin.

"Warm-up pizza!" I agreed and we both ran out the door toward the kitchen and took out a frozen pizza and warmed it up in the oven, while the pizza was in the oven, we went to Marshall's collection of movies downstairs in the studio and looked through for a possible film. We found nothing ... Marshall looked up at me stated, but brightened up quickly.

"What?" I asked and looked up at him, I always feel so damn small compared to him... Jesus...

"NETFLIX!" He said with wide eyes.

"You have a Netflix?"

"Well, Haillie insisted on me getting it..." He laughed and took my hand while he pulled me back into the living room. Marshall opened Netflix and gave me the remote so that I could see through the movies, while he made the pizza ready. When he came back, I had found a movie, or ... A series ...

"How I Met Your Mother?" He asked when he saw my choice.

"Yeah? Is that okay?" I asked when I heard 'Space Bound' call from the bedroom. Marshall grinned at me as I stood up and I couldn't help laughing. I ran to the bedroom and picked up my phone. It was Sascha! I sprinted into the living room and turned it on speaker.

"It's Sascha!" I said to Marshall and pressed answer. "Sascha !! You're on speaker, Marshall's here !!"

"Hey guys!" She replied. "I need some advice ..."

"Straight to the point as always ... What's up?" I said

"Uhm ... I need some advice from Emin---Sorry, still not used to that part yet ... From Marshall ..."  She said hesitantly, Marshall looked at the phone with raised eyebrows and smiled.

"Okay? What you need advice about ?? Dr. Slim Shady iz HERRRRE !!!" He obtained the r-tone and looked at the phone. Sascha laughed, but still hesitated. "I'll stop joking. What is it?" He said friendly and took a bite of his  pizza before he turned back to the phone.

"Jason has been avoiding me the past week ... I have no idea why? Since Jason is a guy, I thought you might know ..." she asked.

"What happened the last time you guys were together?" He asked, shit he can actually be serious! Wow...

"He didn't stop smiling and was talking about having kids and that stuff?"

"What did you say then? After that?"

"I told  him to stop talking about it, and then he was quiet the rest of the date ..." Marshall looked up at me and pointed at the ring on his finger. I gaped, he thought Jason was gonna purpose??!

"Hold on a sec, Sascha..." Marshall said and leaned toward my ear.

"Okay." She replied.

"Should I tell her?" He whispered and met my gaze. I thought a little about it, but shook my head.

"No, it will ruin the surprise. It's up to the fate ..." I said, he nodded and turned back to his phone again. 

"Positive." Marshall nodded.