Haillie

"Haillie ?? What's going on? Marshall ??" I asked. Marshall's phone from Dre had been about Haillie, where Marshall had told them to send her to the hospital. This had to be serious ...

Marshall looked down at the floor, his eyes leaking tears down on the floor and sobbed.

"Marshall ??" I leaned toward him and touched him softly on the shoulder. He jumped at my touch, but it caused him to look up and meet my gaze. He stretched towards me and embraced me in a hug, one sorrowful hug which he sobbed and cried on my shoulder. His hands grabbed the shirt I had thrown at me and I felt the tense muscles in his arms. I put my arms around him and hushed him calm.

"Shhhh, It's gonna be okay ..." I brought one hand up to my cheek so I met his eyes. "What's happening?" I asked quietly.

Marshall inhaled and spit the next sentence out.

"She overdosed!" He burst into tears again, WHAT!

"OVERDOSED ?? I took his phone and dialed the number for Dre, he took the phone immediately.

"Em?" I heard from the other end, he was clearly nervous.

"No, it's Jessica. What happened? Marshall can't stop crying !!" I said, and felt the tears push.

"Haillie was dumped by her boyfriend the other day, and she took an overdose today. I'm not sure why, but I think that's the reason. We're in the hospital right now, she's in a coma..." He replied, he was also in tears.

"Coma?!" Marshall looked up at me, his eyes were big with fear and sadness. I expected him to grab his phone and talk to Dre himself, but he just sat there. As a statue and looked at me, it was almost scary.

"Her condition is critical, she took an overdose of Valium. Found it in the cabinet in the bathroom, Nicole use them to sleep ... Oh my god, this is all our fault ...."

"It's not, we'll be on our way early tomorrow. As fast as we can!" I wiped the tears away and met the empty, cold stare of Marshall.

"So?" He said through clenched teeth and bloodshot eyes.

"She overdosed--" He interrupted me with hard voice.

"I KNOW THAT!" I jumped, but didn't let me continue. He always reacted violently when something happened, this was no exception.

"Of ..." It was only then I remembered why Valium was so familiar to me, Marshall had been addicted to it before!

"OF?"

"Valium. She overdosed by using Valium and is now in a coma. Her condition is critical ..."

Marshall cracked up again, tears flowed as he pulled himself into the hair and screamed. He fell on his back into the bed and his whole body trembled with all that had just happened.

How will I be able to get him to sleep tonight ??