You are mine...

"I can't believe it ... You're pregnant, we're gonna be parents..." He said and put his hands around me as he held my gaze quietly. I smiled equate back and brought my hands up to his shoulders and let them rest while I looked into his blue eyes. I ruffled his now brown hair and smiled at him.

"Can I dye your hair? I've always wanted to dye Eminems hair blonde..." He laughed briefly and nodded as I took his hand in his and led him into the bathroom.

"I didn't mean now, but okay." I laughed and pulled out a chair that he could sit on. "You know how you do it right..?" He asked and met my gaze anxious. I looked at him and pointed at my hair.

"It doesn't get like this by itself..."

"I know that, but do you know how to dye hair?"

"Marshall,  I'm originally blond remember..."

"What? Seriously?" I just nodded to him while I took out the box with the color in. "Y'know, that explains a lot ..."

"How?" I asked and began preparing the color. I was gonna dye Eminem's hair, woooo! #fangirlmoment !!!!

"You had blonde after-growth in your hair when you were at my concert, the one you don't remember you interviewed me on?" He laughed and stroked my cheek when I put a towel over his shoulders. I smiled at him and started massaging the color into his hair.

"Ahah, well I don't like being blonde because I feel ugly. I don't look good with blonde. You look good in blonde and your original hair color, brown. I envy you ..."

"Envy me? Why?"

"Because you look good in both, I wanna look good in both!"

"Do me a favor, try to grow out your hair so I can see?"

"No."

"Yes, you shut up or I'll dye your hair right now!"

"..." I shut up. Marshall burst out laughing.

"I was kidding! But, really though, I wanna see how you look blonde."

"Well, no offense to blondes .... But I feel like a slut when I'm blonde ..." Now he was laughing like crazy... I met his gaze and had to let out a short laugh myself. I rubbed the rest of the dye and took off the gloves. I stroked his cheek smiling and kissed him lightly on the lips. He looked up at me while I sat on his lap.

"Careful so you don't get any dye on your hair now ..."  He said and put his arms around me. I looked at him fooled.

"You want me to not touch you? Okay." I said and got up, or, I TRIED to get up... He stood up behind me. Brought his hands around my waist and pulled me towards him, pressed his lips against mine and held me close to him. He brought his hands around me, brought his fingers through my hair and lifted me up to his hips.

I let go of the kiss breathlessly and met his eyes, he smiled at me while stroking my cheek.

"What was that all about ??" I asked and took a deep breath, it wasn't exactly a slow and romantic kiss, but a 'get-your-fuckin-ass-over-here-and-kiss-me' kinda kiss, which was damn hot.

"A kiss ..." he said and kissed my hand.

"Yeah, I got that part. Your hair is done, you're blonde again..." I said, and he went with me to the tap to rinse out the dye, he bent down and let me wash it out of his hair.

When I finished he stood up and met my gaze, I looked at his hair with a pleased grin.

"Hold on!" I said and ran out to the closet and retrieved it. I smiled when I came back and showed it to him. He laughed briefly before he took it.

"Really? That's been a long time ..." He said and put on his bandana and caps before meeting my gaze. "How do I look?" He asked, I looked at what he was wearing and ran out to the closet again and fetched his red pants and gave them to him. "THOSE ... I can't believe I performed in that, and ONLY that..."

"That's why I gave you them ... You're blonde again, so let's bring Shady back as well." I laughed and waited patiently while he shifted to the red jogging pants.

"They're smaller since the last time I used them ..." he said, I winked at him.

"And when did you last used them..?" I asked, he pointed at me with a short laugh.

"Touché ..." He chuckled while he took off his shirt, the caps and bandana fell off and I got almost shock. He looked like ... HE WAS SHADY NOW! DAMN! Daaaaamn ... I thought and enjoyed the view. (picture) He put on the bandana and caps and met my gaze.

"What?" He asked, I shushed him while I put my arms around his neck and pulled him close to me.

"Let's go back in time and do the kiss again, shall we?" I smiled, he laughed briefly and nodded before he pressed his lips against mine. "You look so hot right now ..." I said in between kisses, he smiled and met my gaze.

"Shut up and let Shady do the job..." He chuckled, I laughed and he looked at me with an evil smirk.

Slim Shady? DAMN! Glad I married him, take one, get 5!