I need you

4 days later ...

Marshall and I fell almost in through the front door since we were so tired. We had filmed in four days non stop, except at night of course. Our glances met exhausted and smiled at each other.

"Oh my god ..." Marshall said and yawned loudly, the yawn rubbed off on me too. "I'm so tired ... Haillie is sleeping at a friends house till tomorrow and then leaving for 5 weeks ... And we're leaving tomorrow around 12..." I nodded and locked the front door before we both went up to the bedroom to go to sleep. As soon as we entered, Marshall fell onto the bed fully clothed and looked at me tired. I smiled at him before I started to change to my pyjamas, but I didn't come that far. When I took off my top, Marshall's eyes fell on the tattoo I had on my back, when I turned around he met my gaze and I smiled at him with a big grin, he looked so cute when he was tired.

"Holy--You win, I need you." He said.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I wanna fuck you so bad right now ... You win, you seduced me to bed..."

"But, I didn't do anything?"

"Oh, you did so much. You smiled, I love your smile." He looked admiringly at me, I smiled once more at his compliment and laid down in bed next to him without losing his gaze. He turned to me and stroked my cheek with a slight smile. "You're so goddamn beautiful ..." he said softly and chuckled, it sent shivers down my spine to hear him talk like that to me. I leaned toward him to our lips met and he kissed me gently before I looked into his eyes.

"I love you, Marshall Mathers." I smiled and kissed him harder. He grabbed me by my waist and turned me around so that he was lying over me until he let go of the kiss to meet my gaze.

"I love you more, Jessica Mathers ..." He answered and pulled off his hoodie in the kiss.

_____________________

The next day I woke up smiling in Marshalls arms and smelled the manly scent of him creep into my nostrils.

"Hmmm ..." I exhaled and Marshall moved behind me and let out a little tired groan. "Did I wake you?" I whispered and turned my head toward him to meet his gaze, instead I met his lips and smiled as he pulled me close to him and kissed me gently before he let go around me. Our eyes met and the most perfect blue eyes smiled to mine.

"No, I was awake." He said tired and coughed. "I Woke up like, 30 minutes ago, I love to hold you when you sleep." He smiled.

"And I love to wake up in your arms ..." I leaned against him again until our lips met and he kissed me softly and gently. He looked into my eyes for a while smiling and stroking my cheek before he looked down at his own hand.

"What do I have to do?" He asked and met my gaze with a grin. "You won the bet, or whatever you call it..."

"I won? I thought you won, cause you were irresistible when you told me that my smile was beautiful."

"Your smile is beautiful, but you won. And what do I have to do?"

"No, you won!"

"You won."

"No, you!"

"Ugh, let's agree that both of us won."

"What? We can't do that?"

"Yes, we can??  You do whatever I tell you to do for a day and I do whatever you say for a day. Deal?"

"Deal!" I said, he took my hand.

"We do it tomorrow. When we're in New York."

"Okay, when are we leaving again?"