You sure you're older than me?

I stared at Marshall with wide eyes as he ran around like a maniac to the Limousine. He jumped in before me and I closed the door behind us without me losing my gaze from him.

"Wow! I'm so fucking pumped right now! SO MUCH ENERGY !! AH!" He smiled and wiped his forehead of sweat. He wore a white T-shirt, which was completely soaked with sweat, and a black shorts.

"Marshall?" I said with a gaping mouth, I raised my eyebrows when I saw he was unable to even sit still.

"What?" When he met my gaze.

"You sure you're older than me ?? Cause, you have the energy of a 5 year old! Jesus Christ! You ran around on stage and I was running away from you. I'm tired as fuck and you're jumping and running around like a maniac!" I laughed and took his hand in mine, but dropped it quickly, since he was soaked with sweat. "I'm not touching you until you've showered ..."

"Ah, calm down ... I'm gonna shower right after we're at the hotel and then I'm all yours ..." He raised his eyebrows and leaned back in his seat with a satisfied look.

"Okay, you're tired, but not as a normal person ... Something else we can talk about? OH!" I felt my phone vibrating and took it up questioningly. It was a number I did not recognize? I pressed answer and took it up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Yes, this is Dave Porter from the Porter Show? Is this Jessica Mathers?"

"Dave Porter? Yes, I'm Jessica? I'm sorry to ask but, why are you calling ME?"

"Haha! I was wondering if we could do an interview? Live?"

"Yeah, sure. Uhm, Marshall can--"

"No! Hehe, no ... I mean you,  not Eminem."

"Me? YOU WANNA INTERVIEW ME? Why the hell do you want that ??"

"You are married to Eminem, the world wants to get to know you better!" He laughed as if it were a matter of course. I met the eyes of Marshall, he looked at me with anxious eyes.

"Can I bring him with me? I .. I really don't like being on TV without him, y'know?"

"YES! Of course! Do you want him backstage or next to you ?? We can work it out!"

"Okay, I'll do it. Where and when?"

"Tomorrow at 8:00 p.m.? Is that okay?"

"Yes, that works for me. I'm just gonna ask him first ... Marshall?"

"Huh?" He gaped and looked up in amazement, haha.

"You open for an interview tomorrow at 8:00 p.m.?"

"...Am I going on a interview?"

"No, mega-star. You're coming with me on an interview because I want you to. That's why."

"I guess so, yeah... Sure..."

"He's coming with me." I said into the phone again.

"Great! You know where I do the show?"

"Yeah, we meet you there half an hour before--"

"20: 00 is half an hour before the show ..." He chuckled, oh... And here I was, trying to sound like a pro ... That worked well..

"Oh... I'm not used to this! 8:00 p.m. it is!" I chuckled embarressed.

"Great! Uhm, excuse me for a second, Jessica..."

"Sure." I heard chatting and bickering on the other end before he spoke to me again.

"Jessica?"