The Romantic Evening

Marshall let his hoodie fall down on the floor as soon as we came in the door and held his head as he exhaled tired.

"Ah, finally! Done with that tour ..." He turned around and as soon as he met my gaze, I ran towards him, pulled him to my lips and climbed up so I sat on his hips. "Oh ..." He jumped while he brought his hands around me and held me up smiling. I let go of the kiss and he looked into his eyes grateful.

"What you did today ..." He chuckled at me before he kissed me softly on the lips again. "That ... Was ... so ... romantic ... of ... you ..." I said between the kisses, he laughed a short laugh before he escaped my lips to meet my gaze.

"Aren't I romantic usually?" He smiled and stroked my cheek as he sat me back down. I laughed and put my hand over his hand on my cheek.

"Not like that, you're just hot ..." I said flirtatious and met his eyes. He brought one hand around my waist and pulled me up to him with raised eyebrows.

"Just hot ..? I gotta start be more romantic if you'll be like this afterwards ..." He chuckled and brought his other hand up over my body without letting go of my gaze.

"That would be nice ..." I said softly and hugged him.

"Nice, huh? Well, I guess I can try ..". He said and kissed my neck.

I laughed, but pulled him up to me when he came to my lips, both behaved like two vultures over a carcass, we both wanted more.

His hands stroked over my back, I pulled him towards me and pulled him playfully in his hair with the other hand, causing him to moan satisfied. He dropped the kiss and met my gaze.

"I'm gonna make us dinner, what do you feel like I should make? Of FOOD, Jessica ..." He said as soon as he saw the flirtatious smile I got on my face. I burst out laughing before I thought about it.

"You know what, surprise me..." I said, went to the living room and fell on the sofa smiling.

"Okay, a romantic dinner it is ..." he said and walked to the kitchen.

"Really?" I asked and turned toward him surprised.

"Yeah, home made and everything..." He replied and began to find ingredients from cabinets and drawers. I studied him when he put together the ingredients and put them in bowls, suddenly he turned toward me smiling with raised eyebrows.

"What?" I laughed when I met his gaze.

"You know, let's make this more interesting..."

"Oh? How's that even possible?" I asked and raised my eyebrows, he leaned on the bench towards me.

"Do you think I'm being romantic now?" He asked, where was he going with this... I thought critically.

"Yes, why?"

"And you said I'm usually "just hot"? Not romantic?"

"Yees ... Where are you going with this ..?"

"Hehe ... Let me just say this, I'll make you happy for the rest of the day ..." He said, I looked at him questioningly with critical eyes. But as soon as he pulled off his t-shirt and continued to cook, my eyes were falling out of my head. Holy shiiiiiit!! It's insanely hot when men can cook for you, but when HE ALSO HAVE A NICE-ASS BODY AND COOKS SHIRTLESS!!! I swear, he's the evilest, hottest, most romantic and the most perfect husband EVER !!

I picked up my phone smiling and opened snapchat quiet. I took a picture of him carefully and wrote:

"Currently enjoying the view ... :0" and sent it to Sascha, she responded right away! I laughed a short laugh and opened the picture.