A fantasy come true

"That ... was ... amazing!" I said out of breath and turned to Marshall, who lay beside me panting as much as myself. He turned his head toward me and smiled.

"Was that what you said in the interview?" He asked nosy and smiled at me with a raised eyebrow. I dropped his gaze and looked down at him, he was shirtless with sheets lying from just above the waist and down ... Yummy :3

"Yep. But ..." I said and laid closer to Marshall and put my hand on his chest. He chuckled and put his arm around me.

"What?" He kissed me on the head.

"You ..." I started and sat up in bed. He raised his eyebrows surprised, but had a flirty look in his eyes.

"What about me?" He asked and sat a little further up in bed.

"You, have been ... A bad boy ..." I said flirty and pushed him down on the bed again, he raised one eyebrow with a flirty grin.

"Bad? How bad?" He asked.

"Very bad..." I smiled at him naugthy, this was going to be fun... I stood up and put my hair in a ponytail. I sat down on the bed and grabbed the blanket from his waist on either side and ripped it off him, I jumped on top of him. "Will you listen to me and do everything I tell you to do?"

"I don't have--" I pulled his hair strictly. "Ow!"

"Sorry! Are you okay ??" I said as soon as he said ow and let go of his hair, he opened his eyes and met my gaze.

"Yes, Miss." He grinned and talked through his teeth now. "Do it again ..." I smiled, went into the role again and pulled his hair. He groaned and took his hands behind his head. I took the chance and pulled out my hair ribbon from my ponytail and tied his arms firmly behind his head. He looked at me surprised with a dirty-grin. "Ooooh ... Kinky ..."

"You know those fantasies I have about you ..."

"Have?? You still have them ??" I pulled his hair again.

"No talking unless I say so, baby ..." He groaned with a smile, this was so damn hot !!

"Yes, Miss ..."

"This is one of my favorites. What do you think about that?"

"Make your fantasies come true more often ..."

I brought my hands over his chest and looked at his abs.

"Tighten your abs." I commanded and felt his muscles tighten until I leaned toward him and kissed him hard on the lips. A short kiss, I let go and looked him straight in the eye.

"I do like it rough, Shady ..." He got big longing eyes before they went naughty and seductive.

Now I hoped only that the next in my imagination was going to get real, that the sex would be amazing!

_______________

I smiled and laid against Marshall in bed. He smiled in amazement at me.

"That was a new side of you..."  He said, scratching his head.

"There's a Slim Shady in all of us, remember. You just met mine..." I said and put one of my hands on his chest, while he put his arm around me. I looked up at him and our gazes met. He stroked my cheek as he spoke gently and whispering.

"You're so beautiful ... I love you so much, Jessica ..." he said softly and kissed me slowly and passionately.

"You're so perfect and handsome, I love you too, Marshall ..." I replied and kissed him back before we fell asleep in each other's arms.