I'm gonna miss this place...

We packed all our stuff, rolled our suitcases to the exit and looked back at the great memory that we were about to leave from, a week earlier than planned ...

"I'm gonna miss this place ..." I smiled and turned towards Marshall. He nodded and met my gaze.

"Me too, but we can go here some other time." He smiled and kissed my forehead before he took my hand in his and practically dragged me to the already waiting car. He took the suitcase out of my hand, threw both into the trunk and opened the car door for me on what seemed like two seconds! I laughed and got in, and in no time he sat beside me and gave notice to the driver to drive the shortest way to the airport.

When we had begun to drive, Marshall picked up his phone and called Dre, he put on speaker so I could be in the conversation myself.

"Jessica..?" Dre asked from the other end, Marshall didn't care and jumped straight to what he wanted to know.

"How is she?" He said expressionless, as if he had hidden all emotions under a mask.

"Marshall ... Her condition is still critical, but not as critical as it first was. She's still in coma ..."

"How much did she take? How many pills?" Asked Marshall and stared hard into the seat in front of him.

"A bottle ... She didn't take them all, some fell out."

"How many pills does a bottle contain?" I asked and turned toward Marshall, he didn't meet my gaze as he answered through clenched teeth.

"100 pills." It was obvious that this was hard for him, in addition to that he himself had gone through it, now would his own daughter going through exactly the same! "We'll be there in 2 hours." Said Marshall and hung up before Dre got a chance to respond. He stared out the window and supported his head with one hand while the other lay on his thigh. I leaned toward him and took his hand in mine comforting.

"We'll get through this, everyone of us." Cliché, know it ... But now it was the only thing I could think of that could make an attempt to break the 5 m wide wall he'd now set up between us.