I'm not in the mood

Once we entered the door, I threw my shoes on the floor annoyed and ran into the living room. I fell down in the couch and hid inside Marshall's big hoodie and began to cry. I cried quietly as long as I could but eventually I let out some sobs here and there and the crying got worse.

I felt Marshall's arms around me and leaned against him while I was hiding inside his big hoodie. I cried even more when I heard his comforting voice trying to calm me down.

"Shhh, it's over ... It's okay." He stroked my back, while he opened the zipper on the hoodie and found my hiding place. He met my gaze as he folded the hoodie behind me, so I wasn't hidden anymore. "Don't cry. You know it tears me apart." He smiled and pushed away the hair that had stuck to my face. I raised my right hand and wiped my face for tears when Marshall got big eyes.

"What?" I asked, sniffling.

"Where's your ring?" He asked and took my right hand in his, then I saw it. My wedding ring was gone! The only thing that was left was the distinction of a ring on my finger!

"MY RING !! JOSH! I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL HIM !!" I screamed and picked up my phone furiosly. I found him up in the conversation history and called him up. "Take the goddamn phone you piece of shit!" I said angrily through clenched teeth and stared hard at the table in front of me for some reason.

"I thought so." Came from the other end and I was very close to punch something in anger.

"You fucking asshole !! YOU TOOK MY WEDDING RING !! ?? WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM ?? !!"

"Hold up! How can you think it's me? Oh ... Is that what this is? Ahhhh ... That explains a lot..."

"That's it!" I hung up and entered the three-digit number annoyed.

"Detroit Police Department, how may I help you?" I heard from the other end.

"I wanna report a crime! My ex stole my wedding ring!"

"Are you certain that it was him, miss?"

"Yes! I called him and he admitted it himself."

"Okay, I need a describtion of the ring."

"It's a golden ring with a diamond on top. Inside it has an inscripton that says: Jessica Jackson + Marshall Mathers. My name before I married."

"Okay, I will need both you an your husbands full name and your ex's adress and name."

"My name is Jessica Anne Mathers and my husband is Marshall Bruce Mathers III. I don't know if he still lives on the adress, but his name is Josh Edwin."

"Edwin?" Marshall spat out and began to laugh. I shushed him strictly

"We'll do a search on the name and see if we find his adress, Mrs. Mathers."

"Thank you."

"We'll keep in touch, Mrs. Mathers and we'll do whatever it takes to bring your ring back. Have a nice evening!"

I hung up and met Marshall's gaze annoyed.

"I hate him so fucking much ..." I said, looking down at my hand where my ring should have been and then at Marshall's ring.

"You'll get it back soon, come here..." He kissed me on the cheek and pulled me against him, but it felt wrong.

"I'm not in the mood ..." I said acidic and got up from the couch. I didn't mean to sound acidic, it just came out that way...

"They'll find the ring, Jessica. It's gonna be fine."

"It's not that. I know that! But, he kissed me and I'm not wearing my wedding ring. It feels like I have betrayed you..."

"You haven't betrayed me?? You called to tell me that he kissed you so I had the chance to fucking kill the bitch..." He tried to pull me against him again, but I just couldn't make myself do it. Just pretend nothing was wrong...

"Marshall! It feels like I'm single! When you have a ring and I don't, it just feels... wrong."

"Jesus... You know what?" He took his hand in front of me and took off the ring on his finger. He walked over and put it on a table by the TV and turned to me again.

"Hi, my name is Marshall. What's your name, single lady?" He said and taking my hand in his to greet me. I shook my head at his act and let out a small chuckle, before I joined the game.

"Hi, Marshall. My name is Jessica. Nice to finally meet you!" I smiled.

"Tell me a little bit about yourself, Jessica." He sat down on the sofa again and looked at me seriously. I smiled when I sat beside him.

"Well, my name is Jessica Anne Jackson. I'm a huge fan of Eminem, I'm single and I love cheeseburgers." I smiled. "Tell me something about you, Marshall."

"Well, I'm also an Eminem fan! In fact I know every song of him and can rap just as good. I believe we have something in common, Jessica..."

"We do, but no one can rap as good as Eminem, he's the best."

"True, true. Anyway, my name is Marshall Bruce Mathers."

"Oh my god, you're EMINEM!!!" I screamed and burst out laughing, Marshall jumped.

"Okay, I'm bored. Let's do something more fun..." Marshall pulled me into his arms and kissed me on the lips.

"But, Marshall. We just met?" I laughed.

"I don't give a fuck, we did this in real life too." He smiled in the kiss before he started kissing my neck.

"Oh my god, I love you..." I moaned.

"Now, that's fast forward." He smiled and kissed my lips again. "I Love you too, Jessica Jackson." I smiled and pulled him against me.