On the house!

"Marshall ... I know what you're trying to do..." I said in the kiss, I figured he would get me to forget the party in his own irresistible way, but I was going to the party and he was gonna come with me!

He groaned, but didn't stop kissing me, I had to seriously push him away! When he brought his hands on my waist and pulled me to him again, I took his face in my hands and he looked into my eyes. I winked at him before I kissed him again. A quick and short kiss before I left him and walked over to the wardrobe in order to find some shoes I could wear. I wasn't even thinking about my choice and took out the black stilettos heels and put them on, they looked sooooo good with the dress!

I turned toward him and met his gaze smiling and posed to him.

"What you think ???" I asked and tried as best I could to pose in a good way, which didn't looked completely idiotic ... I guess it did until I tripped in my own feet and fell right down on his lap, he smiled and met my gaze.

"Got ya ..." He chuckled and kissed me on the forehead. I laughed briefly and smiled at his blue eyes

"You've always had me..." I said and kissed him, a short and passionate kiss before I met his gaze. "You gonna change to something more party-ish or are you gonna come as you are?" I asked, just then realising how damn stupid the question was...

"You know me ..." He answered simply and took my hand in his and led me out of the bedroom and out into the car. I noticed it was a while since I last walked in heels to put it that way ...

___

"Oh great ... Paparatzies ..." He sighed when we drove into the club, it was fortunately fences set up and formed a path to the door between them so we got in without any problems.

Well inside was the party on full volume, 50, D12 and many other famous rappers was sitting in the VIP section a bit further up. 50 saw us right away and ran towards us, he looked kinda drunk...

"Em, Jessi! You made it, and damn Jessica ... You look hot ..." he said and looked at me with big eyes.

"Thanks! Marshall, I'm thirsty..." I said, he nodded and took out a 100$ and handed it to me.

"Go buy something for me as well, will ya?" I nodded and walked to the bar while Marshall and 50 walked to their table again.

I stood in what seemed like a line, but once the barman saw me he went straight to me, ah it was a guy like that... yuck ...

"Well, hello there ... What can I get you?" He asked and winked at me with a smile, yuck!

"Two Non-alcohol drinks, please?" I said, and put the 100$ on the bench, he shook his head smiling.

"No, on the house for you pretty lady... We'll bring the drinks to your table, where do you sit?" He asked and took out a notebook.

"The VIP section." I said, he got a little twitch in the arm before he began writing and looked up at me again, examined me critically before he smiled easily to me, now he seemed uncertain on what to do... Hehehehe...

"The drinks will be right up, Miss ..?"

"Mrs. Mathers." I replied, his face went from flirty to frightened in seconds as I turned my back on him and walked toward the table. I saw the whole gang together smiling and laughing. Marshall was laughing like crazy!! Haha!

"Hi, Jessica! You look great today." Said Eddie, a security guard, I winked at him and patted him on the shoulder.

"Thank you, Eddie!" I smiled and walked into the section and over to the table. 50 and Swifty walked out of the stall so I could sit next to Marshall before they sat down again. Marshall put his arm around me and kissed me on the cheek, I smiled at him and gave back the 100$. He looked at me quizzically.

"What about the drinks?" He asked, I just laughed.

"On the house." I laughed, they all laughed too.

"How? Did you give him a lapdance, Jessica?" Mr. Porter said and stood up, shaking his ass.

"No... If I did, it would be a little more than just shaking my ass ..." I said, everyone oooh-ed and clapped Marshall on the shoulder.

"What did you order then?" Marshall chuckled before he met my gaze.

"Probably beer or vodka! She wants some more action from you Slim!" Bizarre said and pretended he was making out with an invisible woman. Marshall raised his eyebrows at me.

"Bizarre, you really live up to your name ..." I chuckled and flashed my finger at him until I met the eyes of Marshall. "Non-alcoholic drinks for both of us, is that okay?" He nodded at me and kissed me quickly on the cheek.

"You got some fucking problems, Bizarre!" Marshall laughed when Bizarre began to explain how he stepped forward to get a girl with him home.

"Fuck you! A lady wants to be treated like a slut in bed, y'know! So I'mma do so!" He said, I turned my gaze to Bizarre.

"You're kidding right?" I asked, Swifty raised his eyebrows at me and Bizarre.

"No, or am I?" He asked, Marshall and Swifty burst out in laughter.

"Not every girl wants to be treated like a slut in bed, but you gotta make her to not to forget it the next morning, y'know." I said and sent a brief glance to Marshall. Swifty saw it and oooh-ed at that, which caused Marshall to sit back and look at me with a critical smile.

"Oh fuck, that explains a lot ..." He finally said when the bartender came up to us with our drinks. He winked at me smiling.

"On the house ..." he said and smiled at me, quickly looked at Marshall, he met my gaze critical as soon as the bartender had gone.

"Okay, what the hell did you do to get this for free ??" He asked me and looked at me with questioning eyes.

"Not a single thing! I just asked for two drinks with no alcohol and when I was gonna pay, he just said on the house. Nothing more!" I laughed.

"Laaapdaaaaance ...." Came from Swifty again, I burst out laughing and met Marshall's gaze who was laughing just as much as me.