Yeah, right...

He pulled me close to him and brought his hands down my waist. I pulled his hair playfully while I started kissing him deeply. He chuckled low when I grabbed his hoodie while I got up and brought him towards the bedroom.

I'm a space bound rocketship and your--

My phone began to ring and I've never been so annoyed at my ringtone. I let go of the kiss and groaned pissed when I let go of him and walked toward the phone lying on a table nearby. I looked up at Marshall as he leaned against the wall and looked at me with a flirty look, I bit my lower lip of the sight while I pressed answer.

"Hello ..." I winket at him, he smiled at me without dropping my gaze.

"Jessi?" Sounded from the other end, I smiled briefly at Marshall before I turned my full attention to my best friend, Sashca.

"Yup, that's me." I said and laughed briefly, she even laughed until she coughed it away.

"So, like ... I told Jason what I felt and we're over, like everything between us is over!"

"Wasn't that what you wanted though?" I asked, I was standing with my back towards Marshall.

"NO! Well, yes. But I still wanted us to be friends! I didn't want to end that! I'm so ..." She started to sob a little, but sniffed it away and exhaled.

"You wanna hang with us tonight? Like a sleepover?" I asked, Marshall walked in front of me and kissed me on the cheek quiet. "We've always wanted this! We always said: when one of us have a boyfriend, or both, we 've gotta have a sleepover!" I laughed and I heard some laughter from her too.

"Sure, but don't let the sleepover be me as a third-weel ..."

"No! No way, I wouldn't have done that!"

"Yeah, right ... I know you, we BOTH want to get the other one jealous somehow and you've beaten me so fucking hard, you're waaaaaay above my score, darling ..." She said.

"What? No, you're leading ?? Aren't you?"

"Well, I was ... Until you married a certain Rolling Stones, millionaire and rapper... He kinda broke the scale, or brought it sky-high ..."

"Oh him ..." I chuckled, Marshall smiled when I met his gaze. "It wasn't the point to get you jealous, so I didn't count that."

"Well I did ... But, okay. I'll come, just promise me I won't be the third wheel..."

"I can't promise you there won't be kissing, but I promise you won't be the third-wheel ..." I chuckled, she thanked me and we agreed when she was gonna come before we hung up. I met Marshall's gaze, he'd completely given up on his flirting and sat on the sofa while he looked up at me.

"Sooo ... "He did his voice as feminine as possible, I burst out laughing. "We're having a girls night ?? Ahahah!" He cleared his throat and spoke normal again, which sounded incredibly deep in relation to the way he had just spoken. "When's she comin '?"

I burst out laughing again because of the sudden "voice change" and looked at the clock.

"An hour from now, we 've done a lot today ... Damn." I said and smiled up at him as his hands found mine and pulled me toward him.

"I have to practice ..." he said softly and met my gaze with a half smile.

"Much? You know the lyrics and all the other things?" I asked, stroking his arms with a slight smile, he laughed chuckling.

"I'll just go through all three at least once ..." He answered and kissed me on the lips sensitive and slowly. I pulled away and looked at him with a smile.